Steam Name (Current): My Love! ★

Steam Name (During incident): I don't even remember

Steam ID: EmreAbibi

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EmreAbibi/

Name of staff you were banned by: I don't know

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: "nil"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I have no idea, it was a few years ago.

What really happened?: This ban was a few years ago now. I don't really remember what happened, but it was most likely RDM cause I was a mad dumb. Not really sure how to appeal for something I did years ago, but hoping the fact that I appealed years later is enough to give me a second try. Thanks for your consideration.

Additional details: None, just looking to play Gmod again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Find

(04-20-2022, 03:09 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Image

Ghosting in 2015! And with Matt which is such a throwback, I don't even play with that group anymore. I also see it says Not Applicable, is that unnegotiable? I mean were talking middle school to college. Let me know, I wouldn't go through an appeal five years later to get banned again. Thanks for your time.
Find

(04-20-2022, 06:20 PM)My Love! ★ Wrote:  

Ghosting in 2015! And with Matt which is such a throwback, I don't even play with that group anymore. I also see it says Not Applicable, is that unnegotiable? I mean were talking middle school to college. Let me know, I wouldn't go through an appeal five years later to get banned again. Thanks for your time.

Not Applicable just means its a perma ban, it does not mean its non-negotiable however.

As for my opinion on this, I am fine with an unban, it was super long ago.
Find

(04-20-2022, 07:19 PM)feet.licker.24 Wrote:  
(04-20-2022, 06:20 PM)My Love! ★ Wrote:  

Not Applicable just means its a perma ban, it does not mean its non-negotiable however.

As for my opinion on this, I am fine with an unban, it was super long ago.

I appreciate that. I hope the other admins agree and I get unbanned soon.
Find

If its been 5 years since anything. No reason to not unban Smile
Find

I don't even think ghosting is a concept nowadays and this was so long ago I don't see why you shouldn't be unbanned.
Find

mcnuggie ban lmao, just unban him
Find

Yeah I think you're fine to be unbanned. 5 years is an eternity at this point.

Unbanned.
Find