Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Junker's Masterpiece thoughts?
Poggers
Not-so-poggers
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Junker's Masterpiece (Gun Suggestion)

So I was thinking up a new godlike/exotic/whatever that has a unique style to its enhancing process (It would be an enhancable)

Firstly, I was thinking it to be some sort of AR or SMG that would gain experience through headshot kills. (leaning more towards an AK-47 model or related to the sort)

Then once every 10 levels (with the level max being 50) you could choose from a few different attachments randomly given to you that would not only enhance specific stats related to the attachment given (e.g. a red dot sight would increase accuracy and stability.) and will also appear on said weapon as well to give it a unique look from all the other Junker's Masterpieces, thus making each Junker's Masterpiece a right fit for the holder.

With 50 being the max level of the weapon that would conclude to 5 attachments each giving their own buffs (or stacking stats depending on the attachments chosen)

It goes without saying that you can't choose an attachment that would interfere with an attachment that is already existing on the weapon (You can't equip a foregrip if a foregrip is already there. An easy way to stop it from happening is just remove that attachment type from the pool offered.)

I would think a fitting name for this would be Junker's Masterpiece

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS STILL IN EARLY THOUGHT, I WILL GIVE MORE DETAIL ON ATTACHMENTS AND THE STATS GIVEN IF THIS GAINS A LITTLE TRACTION, SO PLEASE REPLY TO THE THREAD OR ANSWER THE POLL IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT SO I KNOW. THANKS.
Find