Steam Name (During incident): Hebert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174304288

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308874305/

Name of staff you were banned by: shit this is a gag idk prob phiwip

Length of the ban: idk prob perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: did little meow

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: well sorta

What really happened?: I meowed loudly 1st day when I was Herbert then I stopped and did little meow like people said and then some staff decided to keep warning me for it and yeah while getting warned literally like 3 people were deepthroating their mic and I just sit their like shocked and I have told them there is a block communication so just choose that we both could go our own ways and do it. literally people can tell you that I do little meows now. Poochie, Fizzy, Kitty, Kiwi, Castiel you name it

Additional details: ONG nobody told me in game to stop little 0 none nada

+1
Haven't seen SINGLE person complain about herbert making those little meows. I don't understand how herbert was getting warns when there is actual people on the server shoving their mic down their throat lmao.
Find

i personally think he should only be a 7 day gag. He was warned by staff multiple times to stop and continued. 4 warning level increases and he still chose to go against staff. he needs to learn to listen and better take in hiss surroundings. +1 for reduced but i doubt it will help as hes shown he cant listen to staff
Deadheala
Find

(05-17-2022, 05:48 AM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  i personally think he should only be a 7 day gag. He was warned by staff multiple times to stop and continued. 4 warning level increases and he still chose to go against staff. he needs to learn to listen and better take in hiss surroundings. +1 for reduced but i doubt it will help as hes shown he cant listen to staff

Here is the thing, not a single player on the server was complaining about him making little meow noises, they were even asking him to do it. A staff member warning him for that is completely is just ridiculous and not needed. If he was loud and spammed it, sure i can get why he would get warned, but he did it every once in a while and everyone on the server loved it. It's just funny that he gets warnings when there are louder people on the server who never get warns.

(05-17-2022, 06:03 AM)Fizzy Kaminski hbn.gg Wrote:  
(05-17-2022, 05:48 AM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  i personally think he should only be a 7 day gag. He was warned by staff multiple times to stop and continued. 4 warning level increases and he still chose to go against staff. he needs to learn to listen and better take in hiss surroundings. +1 for reduced but i doubt it will help as hes shown he cant listen to staff

Here is the thing, not a single player on the server was complaining about him making little meow noises, they were even asking him to do it. A staff member warning him for that is completely is just ridiculous and not needed. If he was loud and spammed it, sure i can get why he would get warned, but he did it every once in a while and everyone on the server loved it. It's just funny that he gets warnings when there are louder people on the server who never get warns.

I dont wanna argue this here but i will let you know in once instance i told him to stop and he continued and i asked him 2 more times before he got a warning level. He clearly was asked by staff to stop and continued. it doesnt matter if you or others were ok with it. He was told to stop by staff several times back to back. he didnt just do it once in awhile and get punished. It was multiple times in one setting multiple times.
Deadheala
Find

+1 Honestly don't see the issue, haven't had any complaints myself, anyone who has an issue like that is free to use the built in block/voice scale options. There's plenty of people who make loud/obnoxious ass noises but they aren't being handed perma gags/mutes. If he was asked to stop and continued, sure a temp gag or whatever, but throwing down the hammer right off the bat for something like that is a bit ridiculous IMO.

Image Image
Find

shit is annoying and you didnt stop when staff told you to

should staff enforce against people who are way more consistently obnoxious on mic? yes
does that make your noise gimmick less annoying? no

the sounds you do are incredibly annoying, you dont talk at all and its just a high pitch "meow". More people should be getting gagged/muted for all the soundboards and other annoying shit they do. If no staff hadn't warned you i would say "why are you doing x without warning" but since you have been warned and continued to do it then this should be a valid reason for a mute.
But ya pretty much 1000% what donger said.
Find

Cool dude besides the occasional annoyance I have no personal problems besides you abusing the meow too much otherwise +1
Find