Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Mousey complaint

(06-14-2022, 04:21 AM)PandaCow Wrote:  
(06-14-2022, 04:04 AM)The Suess Wrote:  
(06-14-2022, 03:24 AM)PandaCow Wrote:  the rounds were fine and i agree following people and starting another one might be a bit far. The people that were suiciding during the final TDM round to extend the duration to 20 minutes need warnings or straight bans for griefing. i didnt screenshot because the screen bugged out but donger had like 20 suicides, sues had about 15 and a few others had tons more. i had 25 kills during a 15 kill game and bgray had 35 (opposite team). Just play the round even if its annoying instead of griefing.

I killed myself a total of 5 times before leaving to TTT2. If you want to make a complaint on me for doing so, you can. I don't see how this defends what mousey did which is the whole topic about this complaint unless you think people killing themselves because there was no end in sight for mousey nuking TTT with minigames that had the worst items in the game selected justifies him doing it and going on to another server to harass it.

him following and starting rounds should be the main issue here, but just doing minigames shouldnt, thats kind of the whole reason he has them in the first place.
i 100% dislike the people suiciding and delaying the minigame more than the person who started it.

then make a complaint on me and stop posting here. Replying because you like mousey abusing a server with event rounds more than people killing themselves a few times after being forced to play them over the game mode they joined to play (even after complaints during the first 3) because mousey likes his fun more than he likes the community.

Not defending myself in any way but if you are going to complain about people killing themselves because it has such a pronounced effect on the duration of a event round you might want to also consider WHY it has such an effect (because mousey chose one of THE worst guns in the game after already doing the same thing with a 50 kill pistol round earlier that people complained about)

staff are given new abilities because they are expected to be trusted with them not because it gives them the right to use it whenever they want even when the majority of the server begs them to stop. Mousey has the ability to reset karma and look how far he took that in the name of "fun".
Find

Video 

mousey clearly doesn't even take players complaining seriously

just wanted to let you all know that I was eating a really good sandwich while this was all happening

Yo this threads bussin lemme farm some forums rep ?

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about mousy. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

(06-14-2022, 04:28 AM)Frost | The Ice Prince Wrote:  
(06-14-2022, 04:27 AM)Hauntknown Wrote:  2 TDMs and a Gungame. left to ttt2, minigame there as well. come back to TTT after dust settles and its back to TTT, its half the pop it was and no one is talking because people that stayed were annoyed....

Forced away from the blade a little too long.......   Sad

English? XD

not related in any manner to the forum post. However your first message was a paragraph long run on sentence. I wouldn't go about criticizing people typing for no reason lol

Saw a bit of the shitstorm in staff-discussion and felt like I could give some of my personal input here (yeah hi, I still exist lmao)

After reading the initial post, all responses and the Discord convos that followed I am honestly quite disappointed in Mousey. The main thing of note in my opinion IS NOT that he started the third or even the fourth event when people were complaining, it's that he actively followed the people that weren't enjoying it to the extent that they went to a different server. In my opinion that turns it from playful (although annoying) banter into actual harassment and admin abuse.

Obviously after the second and DEFINITELY after the third event he should have already stopped, but that can in my opinion be chalked up to possible misreading the room. But when a player leaves the server because the spamming of events is THAT unfun I don't see how the act of following said player could be seen as anything but malicious no?

So yeah in my opinion Mousey kinda really fucked up here. If you guys want uncensored pictures of my asshole just DM @Vhoxel#0001
Cya guys some other time.

There's some missing context here, and people trying to make things look worse than they were. I have gathered up context, and checked logs, here's my main concerns:

A group of people actively delaying a 3 minute 15 kill tdm is just as bad as the usage of the tdm rounds itself, I don't know why that is being brushed off. The round would have only lasted a couple minutes without the kill binds/intentional suicides.  I don't buy the bullshit excuse that the map is responsible, because the tdm rounds prior were fine. If people have 25, and 35 kills on a 15 kill limit round, obviously something is going on. A 15 kill limit tdm with any gun that doesn't count as a suicide/team kill would only take 3-4 minutes with those counts.

People complain about any minigame usage at all, no matter what... even when I do them, so I can understand ignoring it and continuing for one or two more, but there does come a time where the room needs to be read properly, and enough is enough.  For future reference, you can enable spectator mode pre-round and be completely opted out of playing any tdm rounds.

Mousey following the 2 players that left and starting another tdm on that server then leaving(even though they can just retry to instantly end it), is something I consider harassment and not something he should have done.

For the time being I have moved mousey back to an Admin and stripped his tdm perms. I am marking this as resolved.