Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Misery's End Extinct

Lightbulb 
Misery's End Extinct Idea:

The Misery's End will obviously still be able to collect essence from other players and mobs by damaging them and consequentially get a random buff. I'm suggesting that the Misery's End retains some of its characteristics and instead of using a card system like what we've seen recently, we use a self sacrifice overdrive of sorts. The overdrive would make whatever buff you got better, more detail on that later..., and the drawback to this would be the player receiving damage, 20-30 damage maybe?, and the buff's duration plummeting, could possibly just be a fraction of the remaining duration to keep it simple. I think that by using a system like this the Misery's keeps its uniqueness while also having a fresh concept for its extinct version.

Overdrived Buffs:
There are a lot of ways of going about "buffing" the buffs, but for the sake of simplicity, I think the buffs now should have both their positives and negatives increased. As much as I want to tack on like reload speed to the clip buff on the Misery's and do the same (add stuff in general) for all the others, I am not good at balance, and people flip over stat ranges... but I think the simpler option (overdriving the current ones) is way better.

If you have any complaints about the idea or anything you would like to suggest, please reply with your input! I would really like an extinct version for the misery's end and ironing out this suggestion would get me there faster with your help.

[Also the current buffs are shown below]
Current:
42% Mobility
50% reload speed
-10% Accuracy
-10% Jump Height

60 Clip
-5% Firerate

+25% body damage reduction
-5% damage decrease

+30% damage increase
+5% damage taken