Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ritt's member app

Steam Name(Current): Ritt AKA: Derp-A-Doodle-Doo

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Once in 2015 over a rule what was changed/ misunderstanding and was unbanned.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I lost the rank when I stopped playing from school and work. Have some more time now and have gotten back into playing and would like to help out where I can again. and in the time I've been playing since half the time there no-one on to handle reports

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've been member+ before and was generally helpful I feel.

Do you have any administrative experience: Moderator on TSS ttt server (shut down), admin on multiple Minecraft servers. (step down/ don't play anymore), pass member+. (and i mean a lead in a government job so like does that count lmao?)

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: its been a minute and there so much new stuff and although i know like none of the new crew its been chill.
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

You've been one before, and wont cause any issues. Be sure to review the most up to date rules: https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10052

Approved.