Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average

The most hated person - Bottle4's Private Beta app.

Age*: 15
Where did you hear about this server?*: By a friend - Dreadark.
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: This community is basically a second chance for me, and if I can - I Will apply for that chance. Also, I'm always interested into testing unreleased stuff - from Popular open beta tests, to more "sacred" closed alpha tests.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: That's an hard-to-say thing: I am/was/gonna/Whatever/ a member of the NTG community for about a year & 1/4 or 1/3, but I'm banned ATM (To all of you naysayers - I'm NOT perma-banned.)
Any other info: Yes, my age is kindly shocking for my acting, but let's say that I'm just a bit of a Bull. Image
But anyways, yeah - I'm here now.
And I do realise that This will most likely get Attacked so hard by the horde, but still, Like I said ealier - If I have a second chance - I will apply for that chance.

Also, to Terran:
is still better than Warcraft 3.

is more of a buffalo than a bull.
Find

For a second I thought Nacho was posting an app
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

No. There is a reason you were banned from NTG. You cannot be trusted. Last time we spoke you said fuck you and unfriended me. Immature.
Find

(11-21-2014, 09:30 PM)BossMan Wrote:  No. There is a reason you are banned from NTG. You cannot be trusted. Last time we spoke you said fuck you and unfriended me. Immature.

Hey, new server new start

Ive gotten to know him since we both banned from NTG atm, so yeah, nice guy
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(11-21-2014, 09:30 PM)BossMan Wrote:  No. There is a reason you were banned from NTG. You cannot be trusted. Last time we spoke you said fuck you and unfriended me. Immature.

Are you serious?!
Really, mate?
Like you just came on from NTG to here just to tell me that & Neg me about it? IN A DIFFERENT COMMUNITY?
Talk about immature.

I mean, my horse-fucking ass is still kind of sour. I'll be willing to give you another chance, assuming I can trust you won't do what you did before.
Terran is a massive homo

Find

(11-22-2014, 06:34 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  
(11-21-2014, 09:30 PM)BossMan Wrote:  No. There is a reason you were banned from NTG. You cannot be trusted. Last time we spoke you said fuck you and unfriended me. Immature.

Are you serious?!
Really, mate?
Like you just came on from NTG to here just to tell me that & Neg me about it? IN A DIFFERENT COMMUNITY?
Talk about immature.
Your alt account savi lol. Your so immature. I don't know why you come here if all you do is cause problems. You are a dick to me for no reason. You tell me to fuck myself and unfriend me. Immature you are. Like every post on NTG that I have you put the dumb tag cause your butt hurt for no reason at all. I don't know why you are so mean to me. You sir a bully. NO BULLY ZONE.
Find
  • x1

(11-22-2014, 10:26 PM)Waffle Wrote:  I mean, my horse-fucking ass is still kind of sour. I'll be willing to give you another chance, assuming I can trust you won't do what you did before.

Sorry, senpai! Undecided

Most hated? Bullshit.
Find