Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Preparing for the next Mixtape wave?

I love the idea of mixtapes, however, it doesn't seem that music gets added enough outside of the seasonal ones. I find that boring as I would love to have full mixtapes of music from this game or artist. What I would like to do is be able to help with the preparations so we could get another wave or rather more frequent waves of them so it's more exciting to get a new mixtape at the moment.

The goal is to make it so that the only thing that would have to be done would be to have Brass add them to the folders of categories and upload them and that's that. What that means is that I would like this thread so that people can suggest their music either by Youtube or if they want to include their own MP3s, that I could rename them into the proper categories that already exist.

I would also be separating the ones that I find to be a potential problem to the server in the case of either lyric issues or just a loud flat beep for the whole song. Don't know how many songs that will get past, but it seems like the original song list was somewhere near 400 to 500 or so?

With that said, let your song suggestions free.
Find

I started it by creating a Google docs folder for my suggestions along with a few from Manegunner. Suggest songs so that it becomes bigger and it only isn't my music.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11Rt1Ntq8hYFsZkkVlHlagwju8D6PL11E?usp=sharing
Find

Did you not get picked for the April Fools mixtapes?

I'm still encouraging people to submit their music or Youtube videos here so I can add any requested songs to the Google Drive I have set up. Feel free to post.
Find