• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Godtiers Ban apeal

Steam Name (Current): Godtier

Steam Name (During incident): Godtier gmod.network

Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198450105680

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GodTierGG/

Name of staff you were banned by:

Length of the ban: 1 week

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Honestly either this server seems pretty fun and its community memebers arnt complete dicks unlike most gmod servers, i just want to be able to play again

Reason for ban: RDM and leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Kindof but no intentially

What really happened?: I walked down the stairs on some map i dont remember the name of and see a guy kill another guy and ID the body, it didnt pop up a red T like im used to from other servers so i assumed he was inno and shot the dude that killed him. After killing him i saw he was inno and checked the first body only to find he was a T. I appologized in VC and went on with my round and got trapped so i started shooting the thing trapping me and gmod crashed. I reloaded gmod and loaded up the server trying to get back in before the round ended so they didnt think i left but by the time i joined i was banned.

Additional details:
Find

I banned this and looked at both the deathscenes. Both Dread and Phrot were there talking about it and we went with a ban.

Dude was talking about rdm before this. The first rdm is correct, second one he wasn't trapped and just shot a guy in the back of the head. Kinda took his time with the second one, lining up his shot. Then left/"dc" right after getting his first report.
Find

I know you're a new player and adjusting to the rules of TTT could be difficult, but considering your track record with RDMs (and this report that I handled dealing with you) I think you could wait it out.

Oh, and the fact that yesterday you almost RDMed me trying to test out your shadowstrike bolt recall at the start of the round... on my head.

Find