Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban appeal (Granabis)

(10-26-2022, 09:51 PM)Impaulsive #1 Podcast Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:49 PM)Phrot Wrote:  you got perma banned 5 years ago (if you don't understand what perma means it also means permanently which is equal to forever which is also more than 5 years if I am correct0
you then proceeded to make alts to try and keep playing even after being permanently banned
you even used your own brother's account and got away with it for a while until you were caught
you kept on making even more alts to try and play even though, as stated prior, you were banned permanently

there is no sympathy and I just think you have a tick on your shoulder that you need to get rid of. if jerome can move on from frg, i can at least hope you also try to move on.

i don't really want to move on, i'm owed a second chance. never got it, i'm claiming my 2nd chance coupon rn. i get banned again i'm pursuing legal action

(10-26-2022, 09:50 PM)VictorinoD Wrote:  my man there is a public banlist that shows exactly when you were banned

didnt bother to check

who owes you anything
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:49 PM)Phrot Wrote:  you got perma banned 5 years ago (if you don't understand what perma means it also means permanently which is equal to forever which is also more than 5 years if I am correct0
you then proceeded to make alts to try and keep playing even after being permanently banned
you even used your own brother's account and got away with it for a while until you were caught
you kept on making even more alts to try and play even though, as stated prior, you were banned permanently

there is no sympathy and I just think you have a tick on your shoulder that you need to get rid of. if jerome can move on from frg, i can at least hope you also try to move on.

i don't really want to move on, i'm owed a second chance. never got it, i'm claiming my 2nd chance coupon rn. i get banned again i'm pursuing legal action

(10-26-2022, 09:50 PM)VictorinoD Wrote:  my man there is a public banlist that shows exactly when you were banned

didnt bother to check

You aren’t owed shit bub. And Ik ur ass is too broke to pursue shit legally! Also brass can have you or anyone else for that matter banned from his server for no reason required whatsoever. Please grow up and realize that you will never be welcomed back here. Very noob unban appeal 2/10, low effort
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:50 PM)PandaCow Wrote:  sidescroller unban appeal inc

he's playing roblox. i don't think he likes yall enough to come back
Find

didnt bother to check
good luck with the lawsuit, that might be the only chance you have at going outside.
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:53 PM)Feng Shui Wrote:  

didnt bother to check

You aren’t owed shit bub. And Ik ur ass is too broke to pursue shit legally! Also brass can have you or anyone else for that matter banned from his server for no reason required whatsoever. Please grow up and realize that you will never be welcomed back here. Very noob unban appeal 2/10, low effort

i call my girlfriend bub, are you coming on to me? >.> also i am owed, whole community has been dogging me for no reason, i just wanted to play frg. everyone else just wanted to torment me

(10-26-2022, 09:47 PM)Impaulsive #1 Podcast Wrote:  who said i'd act like anything, depends on how the community wants to treat me, yk shit talk get shit talk back. i'm not going to let talk shit about me just so i can keep this nice persona all the time for yall. be nice and ill be nice back, periodt

you're on your periodt.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:55 PM)Impaulsive #1 Podcast Wrote:  

didnt bother to check

i call my girlfriend bub, are you coming on to me? >.> also i am owed, whole community has been dogging me for no reason, i just wanted to play frg. everyone else just wanted to torment me

What, is ur “girl”friend a guy friend? Lmaoo

Oh for fuck's sake, you again?
Take a hint, dude. You're not welcome here.

Find

Bro on pluto you learned another players name and called him by it in voice and text on pluto for like a month despite him begging for u to stop because it wasn't public info, you only stopped once threatened with a permamute.
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:57 PM)Feng Shui Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:55 PM)Impaulsive #1 Podcast Wrote:  

didnt bother to check

What, is ur “girl”friend a guy friend? Lmaoo

if you want it to be, it's 2023. it's okay to be homo-seggsual
Find