Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2022 Christmas Suggestions

Suffixes and Traits

of Candy Canes: 1 in x chance to shoot a candy cane that deals x damage.

of the Northern Lights: has a 1 in x chance to shoot a condensed beam of light from the Aurora Borealis and apply a random Christmas trait on the target.

of Frostbite: has a 1 in x chance to afflict the target with frostbite, reducing their movement and reload speed and dealing a small amount of damage over time (Stackable up to 3 stacks).

of Christmas Eve Sleep: has a 1 in x chance to make the target see visions of sugar plums, candy canes and Christmas trees.

Of Santa Morph: has a 1 in x chance to prompt you to morph into Santa and present tp you when taking damage and replaces your loadout with snowballs.

Of Snowman Head: tbh not really sure about the buffs on this one, really would be up to brass but similar to pumpkin head.

Of KEVIN: 1 in x chance to play the sound clip from Home Alone of the mom screaming "Kevin".

Of Jingle Bells:  1 in x chance to cause the hit player to hear the sound of bells around them for x seconds, drowning out all other sounds.

Of Snowman: has a 1 in x chance to shoot a snowman head, dealing x damage and icing the hit player/giving a walking on ice effect.

Candy Cane Fever:  A trait that covers the targets screen in a red and white stripped pattern (stackable, at max stacks their vision is compeltly obscured for 5 seconds).

Sugar Rush: A trait that has 1 in x chance to increase your speed greatly for x seconds but then cause you to "crash" reducing your speed by x seconds.

Consumables

Mysterious Ornament: The Christmas Cracker of this years Christmas (so its not just Christmas Cracker 3).  Description:  A mysterious ornament that fell off Santa's own tree.  It feels like something is inside, I wonder what it could be?

Christmas Star:  The jewel for this event (so its not just Jolly Jewel 3).  Description: A topper for a Christmas tree.  It contains the essence of Christmas itself, allowing it to be used once in an attempt to give a gun or item the blessing of Christmas.

Reindeer Whistle:  A Consumable that summons one of Santa's reindeer on lobby (Depending on which reindeer they could give you varying amounts of presents, coal/peppermint, or a rarer thing like a Christmas jewel or the Christmas Cracker type thing but they might also give you nothing or play a joke on you).  Description:  Hopefully the reindeer decides you've been nice and not naughty...

Pass Player Models

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182842151&searchtext=gingerbread+man+playermodel Gingerbread man.  Desc: You'll never catch me.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1179146098 Snowman.  Desc: Frosty isn't going to play nice this year.

Unique Guns and Items

Spy-cicle: A godlike melee, the item from tf2. It could turn anyone killed with it into an ice statue or freeze them after x hits.

The Christmas Shopper: Comes with the trait/suffix Christmas Shopping which has a 1 in x chance to take a small amount of ammo, max hp or mobility from them and add it to your own.  Description:  What's mine is mine and what's yours is...well also mine.  I really need that present more than you!

Martha May's Christmas Lights Launcher:  shoots Christmas Lights at the target, wrapping them up and greatly reducing their mobility/blinding them for x seconds.  Description:  Did you really think you could beat me at Christmas Decorating, Betty Lou?

Winter Storm:  A gun that has a chance on hit to create an ice storm in the area that applies ice and frostbite to everyone inside of it with the severity of the debuff decaying the further from the center those effected are.

Cruelty of Jadis/Jadis: A unique gun/item that turns the killed target into an ice statue on death.  Desc: The power of the cruel ice queen resides in this gun.

Christmas Spirit: A godlike that drops with a new trait that plays a random christmas song that loops like chest sound so you cant stop it with stopsound, the snowbird trait, the drop ammo on limb hit trait, Rimy, Christmas Spirit and Growing Pains.  It has its damage done reduced to 1 damage a shot and has high recoil but has a high RPM and big clip.  Desc: You are going to feel the Christmas spirit, whether you like it or not.

Manifestation of Cocytus: A godlike or exotic katana. Unable to push with this weapon with right click activates the ability Wail of the Frozen. Wail of the Frozen freezes anyone hit with it in the last 60 seconds for 10-30 seconds and causes frostbite when the freeze effect ends, dealing a small amount of damage and slowing movement speed for its duration. Description: This blade was blessed by Cocytus, so that more souls who were frozen to death shall join his waters.

Gingerbread Man Cookie:  A cookie that explodes on impact when thrown.  Description:  Was it the Gingerbread Man or the Snowman that explodes...?

Kevin's Brick: A throwable item that knocks back and disorients the hit player.  Desc: Direct Hit!

Santa's Sack:  A useable item that takes up your primary/secondary slot but gifts you a random weapon with Christmas traits on it to use for the round.

Tier Ideas

Sugary:  A tier that comes with the trait/suffix Sugar High which can be used to increase your mobility greatly for 30 seconds at the cost of a decrease in accuracy and stability.  Has a long cooldown time.

Sweet Dream: A tier or gun that comes with a trait/suffix that has 1 in x chance to make the target see visions of sugar plums, candy canes and Christmas trees.

Snowman: A tier that has a chance on a kill to spawn a mini Snowman that gives you various random buffs.  Description:  Frosty is that you?

Silent Night:  A prim tier or godlike gun.  Comes with the trait Silence which has a 1 in x chance to mute the targets voice, chat and hearing for x seconds.  Description:  Shhhh, I’m trying to listen for Santa.

Cosmetic Ideas

Snowman Pet - a mini snowman that follows you around.

Candy Cane Aura - creates an aura in which little candy canes pop up.

Santa Pet -  a mini Santa follows you around.

Snow Storm Aura - creates a snow storm effect around you.

Christmas Tree Aura -  creates an aura around you where little Christmas trees pop up.

Elf Pet - a mini elf follows you around.

Boss Idea

Change Santa to the Grinch and have Santa in lobby with a quest to take back the presents stolen by the Grinch.

Bring back Krampus as the boss.

Minigame

Bring back the snowman hunt minigame if possible, it was fun.

Mixtape Song Suggestions

(I can't figure out how to upload an mp3 so I'll just post the YouTube links to the songs and if Brass wants the mp3s I can send them to him or Parade.)

All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey

Baby, Its Cold Outside by Frank Sinatra

Its The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams

You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch by Thuri Ravenscroft

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Frank Sinatra

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé

Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

On This Winter's Night by Lady Antebellum

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Eli Lieb

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Lady Antebellum

I'll Be Home For Christmas by Lady Antebellum

Sleigh Ride by The Ronettes