Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Credit to Team

I totally carried this team to victory, without a doubt.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312037606

Shit. You're fucking GREAT at CS:GO. Play with me sometime.
Find

(04-05-2015, 09:32 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  Shit. You're fucking GREAT at CS:GO. Play with me sometime.

I wouldn't play with silvers/novas/ people under dmg. Only exception would be if they listen, because alot of people down in those ranks don't understand how the game works. Then you try to help them and they get annoyed because you give them tips to help them.
Find

(04-06-2015, 12:06 PM)g1ich Wrote:  
(04-05-2015, 09:32 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  Shit. You're fucking GREAT at CS:GO. Play with me sometime.

I wouldn't play with silvers/novas/ people under dmg. Only exception would be if they listen, because alot of people down in those ranks don't understand how the game works. Then you try to help them and they get annoyed because you give them tips to help them.

Yes, let me take a second to take advice from a 12 year old
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(04-08-2015, 05:55 AM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  
(04-06-2015, 12:06 PM)g1ich Wrote:  

Yes, let me take a second to take advice from a 12 year old

Don't be an ignorant and arrogant prick. Im 14 years old. But of course there a disrespectful people who make fun of people who are younger then them just because.
Find