Steam Name (During incident): Curly Jefferson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32070437

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Satireiscoolyo/

Name of staff you were banned by: I don't know

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Anything beside Permanent

Reason for ban: I said the N word in chat

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: All I did was say "I'm gonna say something Racist" and then the N word in chat and got permanently banned I think that's kind of harsh

Additional details:
Find

Why would you think being racist is okay
Find

this is really funny
Find

Why'd you let the intrusive thoughts win.
Find

I was playing when this happened. No idea why you decided to go through with it and then expected to get unbanned a day after??
Find

All I did was say "I'm gonna say something Racist" and then the N word in chat and got permanently banned I think that's kind of harsh
Find

I don't know what you expected?
And you don't even acknowledge that you did a bad thing in the unban appeal, you just downplay it by saying "All i did..."
Racism isn't allowed on this server (unless you're in IoD) so it's strange that you're surprised at this outcome.
Find

All I did was say "I'm gonna say something Racist" and then the N word in chat and got permanently banned I think that's kind of harsh
Find

I still think a permanent ban is honestly kind of ridiculous for this, no word or anything. And I wouldn't care if it was a week or a month or whatever.

I don't think this server is really worth my time anyway if for something like this it isn't Ok sure don't do it again, I can't see why everyone is acting like I did something that bad. This really seems pretty dumb for just saying something wrong lol

(02-21-2023, 09:09 PM)Curly Jefferson Wrote:  I still think a permanent ban is honestly kind of ridiculous for this, no word or anything. And I wouldn't care if it was a week or a month or whatever.

I don't think this server is really worth my time anyway if for something like this it isn't Ok sure don't do it again, I can't see why everyone is acting like I did something that bad. This really seems pretty dumb for just saying something wrong lol

Nice title lmao it's a video game and gmod is pretty old. How am I salty I'm giving you the triggered title
Find

(02-21-2023, 09:09 PM)Curly Jefferson Wrote:  Nice title lmao it's a video game and gmod is pretty old. How am I salty I'm giving you the triggered title

You mean the title that you equipped on yourself?
Find