Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Curly Jefferson Unban Request

(02-21-2023, 09:09 PM)Curly Jefferson Wrote:  I still think a permanent ban is honestly kind of ridiculous for this, no word or anything. And I wouldn't care if it was a week or a month or whatever.

I don't think this server is really worth my time anyway if for something like this it isn't Ok sure don't do it again, I can't see why everyone is acting like I did something that bad. This really seems pretty dumb for just saying something wrong lol

(02-21-2023, 09:09 PM)Curly Jefferson Wrote:  I still think a permanent ban is honestly kind of ridiculous for this, no word or anything. And I wouldn't care if it was a week or a month or whatever.

I don't think this server is really worth my time anyway if for something like this it isn't Ok sure don't do it again, I can't see why everyone is acting like I did something that bad. This really seems pretty dumb for just saying something wrong lol

Nice title lmao it's a video game and gmod is pretty old. How am I salty I'm giving you the triggered title

Why did you reply to yourself, do you need some help?
Find

Nice title lmao it's a video game and gmod is pretty old. How am I salty I'm giving you the triggered title

I still think a permanent ban is honestly kind of ridiculous for this, no word or anything. And I wouldn't care if it was a week or a month or whatever.

Find

I am surprised that it took you about 3 years to figure out that racism might not be allowed on FRG.

(02-21-2023, 09:09 PM)Curly Jefferson Wrote:  Nice title lmao it's a video game and gmod is pretty old. How am I salty I'm giving you the triggered title

Who are you talking to?

Find

My guy the salty title is an ingame item that displays on the forums.... as in you put it on yourself..  

:pepeahh: this guy is NUTS!
Find

It's 2023 and everyone is still trying to be edgy lmao
Find