Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes Water Treatment: Chambers - 2/14/2023

Water Treatment: Chambers

Water Treatment returns with an entirely new map!

Water Treatment: Chambers is an extremely difficult variation of Water Treatment in which the map takes a more linear approach. The focus has been pointed to difficulty and "parkour content" rather than exploration.

DISCLAIMER FOR ALL RUNNERS

Chambers' difficulty is extremely elevated. For those who are or were excited for a new Water Treatment but do not have the basic grasps of Source movement, this will be very challenging for beginners and is not for faint of heart. I of course recommend you give it a fair try, but if you are struggling and becoming frustrated, take a quick breather, leave your desk, and try again or try it a different time. Not everyone will be able to complete WTC. I wish you all the best of luck

Wall Running Changes
You can now press A or D to wall run
Wall running in general has been made more intuitive to all players. Players who had a distain for wall running, see if it feels better.
After letting off from a wall you have a fraction of time to perform a jump.

Water Treatment Changes
  • The map has been made in a linear fashion. Players are provided with 7 unlockable courses containing 3 Chambers each. At the end of the course you will receive a chest. These Chambers are made with Lives like Agony. You have a limited number of lives before you are sent back to Chamber 1.
  • Water Treatment Beacons are not physical items but rather they are displayed on your screen. They can be collected first time from any chest. Checkpoints are purely to unlock new courses.
  • There are 42 Gems to collect throughout the map.
  • Trials are unlocked by completing the course for that Trial first.
  • Water Treatment: Chambers can be entirely solo'd. Players are allowed to help others however or wherever they can (with the exception of Trials).

Warning for Trials
Because WTC is made soloable, Trials should also be solo. Records with aid from other players will be deleted. This includes stuff like pushing buttons for the runner to decrease their time. This also includes if another player has unintentionally helped the runner in any capacity, they will also be removed. If there are a lot of players running a course you're trying to do a Trial on, it might be best to wait to prevent the unfortunate event of your new time being removed.

With all that, good luck. I don't expect everyone to like Water Treatment, and I don't expect most to complete it.
Give it your best
Find

When WT2
Find

she treating my chambers till i water
Find

When WT3
Find

love ya parade im gonna beat this
DN
Find

survive 2 when