Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking at this forum makes me feel 1000 years older

I sometimes, every few years or so, decide to check up on the NTG crowd.

What a blast from the past, It's already been 9 years. Next year will be 10 for me. Counting 2014 as the year i started playing on NTG.

Seeing all the familiar names sorta makes me feel like my hair is turning gray and falling out as we speak.

Ive been meaning to stop by sometime, I might. Anyway. Everyone I remember, the idiot crowd. The Classic "2014 benelli enjoyers" from back in the day. The shinigami connoseurs, the days when you had to buy regen bubble and whatnot.
U guys are still the best! Even if I was a huge idiot back then. rock on guys.

I really do miss being a 15 year old and booting up NTG at 7 in the morning, seeing if my friends were on. I thought the funniest thing in the entire world was going onto the NTG forums and shitposting horrible weapon suggestions. Making stupid, awful off topic posts and checking them during school. Now I'm old and work. I dont think we appreciate those times where these places exist, because ive had so many gaming communities fall apart as years go by. Cool to see this place is still around, even just to dig in the old forum messages.

Anyways, hi.

FURRY!!!!!

hey man miss playing payday 2 with you
Find

forum dead sry use the child-grooming program funded by the glowies to monitor public dissenters and the anti-vaxxers

Most sane Terran comment
Find

Felt this super hard. I'll be honest, I totally forgot the transition from NTG to this. I totally just thought it and everyone was gone, as i've looked for signs of NTG existing several times. Im shocked that today I discovered FRG and saw almost all these folks here.
From Terran, Brassx, Waffle, Moist, Dreadark, and many more. It makes me nostalgically happy. I'm glad to see all of you guys hopefully flourishing in your real lives, as I know a ton has changed for me personally from 17 to 25.

I hope to be around more occasionally and hopefully see some OG's in the servers. I tried playing TTT today for a while and just kept getting rolled by the same guy, its been too damn long.
Find

Forums is pretty inactive compared to discord, that's for sure. Discord is just easier to use. Also hello toast.
Find

Oh wow that is Toast
wow
Find

Oh wow that is Terran
wow
Find