SadBox's Ban Appeal

Sad 
Steam Name (Current): SadBox

Steam Name (During incident): SadBox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125627544

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/klashjdjkslhdweiufnewfw

Name of staff you were banned by: Vhoxel

Length of the ban: permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would prefer for it to be repealed, but I'm willing for it to be shortened if that means I have a chance at still playing on the server.

Reason for ban: Alt Evading

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I can't remember the details exactly but one day I rdmd Vhoxel, which I was banned for. I have no disputes with that ban, and I took full responsibility. After the ban, I told Vhoxel in discord as a joke that I was alt evading and he should ban me. Pretty stupid joke, but I wasn't really thinking that he would ban me without making sure I was actually alt evading (which I wasn't). Some time later, I found out that Vhoxel took my joke literally and actually banned me for alt evading. So, to add fuel to the fire, I insisted on alt evading blatantly with a family shared account and troll in the discord by showing a NordVPN logo cause I was annoyed. I understand that I should have just made an appeal, and I would've probably gotten it approved pretty easily, but I decided to be immature about it and I'm sorry for that. I would also like to apologize to Vhoxel for being petty about the situation. Even though I joke around with him most of the time, I shouldn't expect him to be so lenient with discussions surrounding alt evading, since it's a relatively serious offense.

TLDR: I was alt evading cause I was falsely banned for alt evading (not that it was Vhoxel's fault, it's not his job to discern my joking or not via text). I'm sorry.

Additional details: I have honestly joined FRG for maybe a few minutes on other alt accounts a little while after the incident, and I'm gonna assume that probably hurts my case, but I'm gonna tell the truth regardless because I'm genuinely sorry. I just wanted to say hi to old friends. If that detail gets my appeal denied, at least I can be righteous about it.
Find

You could have just contacted Brass saying that you were banned by mistake instead of actually Alt evading.
-0.5 You know it was wrong and still did it
Find

YOUR BAN HAS BEEN REDUCED FROM PERMA - TO 4 MONTHS.

You have been banned too many times in the past for doing dumb shit and being stupid.
If you Alt Evade during these next 4 months this will immediately be changed back to permanent.

After 4 months have passed, if you come back and do anything wrong, you're gone for good. This is your last chance.
Find