Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gage/Gaungy Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): Gage

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes, the most recent ban coming from memory was during the celebratory giveaway. During this I proceeded to go out while still trying but not functionally able to play TTT to get medicine for myself and my parents due to us being sick. When this occurred I managed to roll the giveaway beam sword, during this altercation causing myself to be banned due to this incident.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I personally want to help the server in any way possible even if that means doing work that others find monotonous or tedious. Sometimes while playing TTT instances can come across where nobody member+ is online to handle reports and sometimes players can get annoyed by this fact. I feel as though due to my playtime and activeness I could help benefit the team by being an extra person who can help out for others who have had a position like this for quite some time now. I gain a hefty amount of self gratification even when doing the simplest of tasks if it means helping out the server I play and love the most.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have a combined 1500+ hours on FRG, 900 being in lobby and 640 being in TTT. I feel as though we sometimes fall short with member+ roles being active and id like to add an extra layer of support to those who are currently active. This in combined with full activeness in discord as well as general interactions with the community and its members.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes, ive modded and have been staff on a few DarkRP servers in my past such as ICE as well as dedicated experience to similar servers like Bobs TDMRP

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: : )
Find

MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE

are you still active?
Find

APPROVED

If you need any help with the RDM Manager/ULX, let me know. Smile
Find