Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

FRG 2023 SECRET SANTA!!!

Star 
basically the same as every year, but to recap:

you MUST post a reply to this thread if you want to participate. (if you want to include what kinds of items you like for your gift-giver, you may, it might be helpful)
this is just for my recordkeeping, if someone tells me in discord that they want to join, that message will be lost within the hour and i may forget. so you HAVE TO REPLY TO THE THREAD!!

Everyone should participate, even new players or people who cant think of something to give!
there are certainly items you can give which would be good gifts, and if everyone does, a lot less people will complain about the gifts they recieve (lol)

sometime in december, when there are "enough" participants, I'll randomly roll a name for each person.
You are their "Secret Santa" and will trade me the item you wish to gift to them, after I have DMed you their name on discord.

it is very very highly encouraged that the item you gift isn't "worthless" and you'd be happy receiving it in turn. If everyone gives really bad gifts- the whole event is moot.

these gifts will be handed out to the recipients after all have been recieved and once i ask around for a solid date that everyone should be available on. Smile
Additionally, courtesy of myself and any other generous gifters who would like to contribute (DM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE),
there will be a "BONUS GIFT" pool to ensure that no one receives a "bad" gift.

I'm going to be making a spreadsheet of all the items received to assure everyone that I'm not a scammer like always.
Feel free to DM me on discord at @pickle if you have any questions

Happy Gifting and remember to tell your friends to sign up!! Angel
Find

COACHGRUMP BABY! I like coins and cool stuff and I kinda need a light's echo and a very far-fetched gift is a relic
Find

:pepeflower:

Find

Tango#0781 Discord tag

Dope gifts going out trust
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

yayaya
Find

MAGES.
I like cool g36ks Big Grin
Find

you know me i like rare deagles
piam.
Find

we getting festive and jolly out here

Phrot#1119
Find

Find

JOLLYMANKIZZMAS (LMANKIZZLE) funny or cool also looking for thrakos's or an ophi
DN
Find