Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2023 Christmas Pre-release notes.

The 2023 Christmas Seasonal event is now upon us!

Festive Chests!
This are just the typical seasonal chest you expect, but tweaked using some data I gathered from Halloween.

The new seasonal pass! With it comes the addition of Forerunner Fragments to the pass, and some updates to the fragment shop.

New loading screen.
I have updated the loading screens to a new page I made over the last few months. I know we'll miss the community screenshots from prior, but up keeping the old ones was a pain, so I moved everything over to a unified system, which makes it WAY easier to iterate upon and add new screens & on screen info.

A more detailed changelog is below (it doesn't include everything, just some of the highlights)

General Changes
  • Added Festive Chest.
  • Added Jolly Troves (tier 1 - 3).
  • Added the new Christmas Seasonal pass.
  • Brought back seasonal tasks.
  • The Santa Group fight makes a return (1v1 as well) with some major changes.
    • You can now revive downed teammates up to 2 times during this.
    • All players must Eat Cookies to gain entry, and because of this, all loot is the same regardless of individual performance. Any variation you see is just rng.
    • Some other really cool changes you'll have to see that make it really fun Smile.
  • Added Forerunner fragments to the seasonal pass and seasonal tasks.
  • The frag shop items can now get seasonal traits and older seasonal godlikes during seasonal events, also made their rare items a bit more common, and brought back harvester for the season.
  • Updated the loading screens for TTT and Lobby (other modes to come).
  • Wallrun crystal now properly loses stamina when wall jumping.
  • Wallrun crystal drains more stamina and takes 1 second longer to start regenerating.
  • Wrathwing now has an 'overheat' meter on TTT and creates fewer fireballs during TTT. (Does not apply to pve or dilap). Throwing it too often will build the meter, and overheating will put the attack on cooldown for a few seconds.
  • Wrathwing's DoT deals lower damage outside of erebus in PvE.
  • Fixed Aetherborne's trait on shotguns, you now have to hit all of the pellets, missing a single one resets the stacks, it also stacks less dmg per pellet.
  • You no longer have to start a party before queuing for bloodwynd.

NICE
FIRST
Find

SECOND
Find

g fucking g

Find

WOOOO CHRISTMAS METH WOOOOOO
Find

congrats
Find

congrats