Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hungh Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): Hungh

Steam Name (During incident): It was probably one of these (Anonymous_ES, Anonymous_SxS, AnonymousDerek)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:70957447

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102180623/

Name of staff you were banned by: Automated

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened

Reason for ban: "Hacks detected! This has been logged..."

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I was banned 8 years, 4 months, 5 days, and 7 hours ago. I was 12 at the time and I was foolishly messing around with the injectable lua scripts that would give you auto bhop. If I remember correctly I don't think I actually ever played on the server for more than a second due to the injectable being immediately detected.

Additional details: I have pondered the reasons as to why I cheated and the answer was I really was not that good at much during the time. Younger me thought I was the shit at everything and it was solely due to the fact that I cheated at pretty much everything and lied about most things. After I got banned from the server I thought nothing of it until I would keep getting banned from other servers for the same reason. I kept cheating in games until I got my first VAC Ban on my steam profile and ever since then I have stopped. Its really embarrassing to have a stain on my profile, yet it is what allowed me to repurpose my character and quit cheating for good. I have played on many other TTT inventory servers and made a great deal of progress on them only for them to be either shutdown as a cash grab or completely abandoned. FRG or previously NTG seems to be the only server that has remained. I have learned from my ways and am pleading for a second chance or at least a consideration. Reading the other unban appeals in relation to cheating I understand there is a strict policy against it regardless of the time at which the cheat occurred. Thank you for your time and if my ban does not get shortened, I would like to thank you for the closure. -Hungh
Find

FRG has un-banned for a lot more, if someone got banned eight years ago for something like that I see no reason why not to unban them and let them play again. +1
Find

I know FRG has a 0 tolerance for hacks so there's a good chance even though this isn't much of a "hack" it'll be denied

Disdain

Disgust Even
Find

The owner of this server has a 0 tolerance for cheaters, no matter how long ago unfortunately. Sorry.

DENIED
Find