Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mounts - Mount System

FRG has a lot of "mmo" elements to it and you can collect pets, rings, necklaces and other cosmetics, so why not mounts?

Just like you have a chance to get a worm or Lyrus pet when you kill them, why not also a chance to get a mount?

Basically, there would be a new slot under character, a mount slot, and when you equip the mount, you can press M to summon it, below shows a good example. Mounts can only be summoned in certain times, like during lobby, certain times before events, and maybe before ttt round starts, although not sure how that would look like on certain maps. Mounts can provide a quick way to travel and purely to show off, maybe also give off some passive buffs like rings and necklaces do.

Mounts would have no collision to avoid players and other things being stuck on them and would be disabled around active enemies.

Here are a few videos showcasing what I mean, purely as an example I barely put any effort into this so don't judge but it gets the general idea across. Also ignore the health bar, was a little project of mine.

If you wanna farm and grind for cool boss mounts and If you think this is a good idea and that Brass should work on a mount system, then leave a thumbs up and a comment!