Date of event:
today
What Happened?:
Demon time being toxic and revenge rdming
Witnesses:
jews world brothers
Evidence:

Find

On may 3rd, I was playing and summoned a bunch of zombies. Then I ran into a room where demon time was, and some zombies ran in. I shot at them, then ducked into the bathroom shouting oh boy free loot orbs. Then I walked out and demon time shot me, then made that reply in the report I made.
The zombies never stood still, they just kept moving, but he was super toxic about it. Then the only +member on, SwedishSubmarine, finished the report and didn't seem to get around to slaying him, and never responded to my @ to ask him why on discord. Then I sent this to NotJohn, but I never got a reply or anything so I dropped it. But then demon time was toxic to Excel too and he's also been a huge jerk in the past so I figured I'd include what happened.

This video doesn't get much of the encounter, it was just 30s I decided to clip, but

Here's his reply too

Uhh, not sure if that image works? Here's a direct link? https://imgur.com/a/bpIjakB
I had a witness too for the fact the zombies were moving.
Find

With regard to Excel that was wrong of me to say that c4 stuff I own up to that and I'm in the wrong for saying that. For this entire day you have spammed c4, killed T buddies to take their credits to just blast the entire map (yourself included). I even got slain for killing you, so how is it "revenge rdm" if that was the first time I killed you that map? If you expect people to respect you as a player I feel bad for you. Terran you just have an issue with me for no reason. Soon as the zombie realized u we're a t, he turned around immediately to which I was behind him and slaughtered the zombie and you. You even reported me which was concluded as there were mods on. Huh
Find

(05-06-2024, 03:46 AM)Terran Wrote:  On may 3rd, I was playing and summoned a bunch of zombies. Then I ran into a room where demon time was, and some zombies ran in. I shot at them, then ducked into the bathroom shouting oh boy free loot orbs. Then I walked out and demon time shot me, then made that reply in the report I made.
The zombies never stood still, they just kept moving, but he was super toxic about it. Then the only +member on, SwedishSubmarine, finished the report and didn't seem to get around to slaying him, and never responded to my @ to ask him why on discord. Then I sent this to NotJohn, but I never got a reply or anything so I dropped it. But then demon time was toxic to Excel too and he's also been a huge jerk in the past so I figured I'd include what happened.

This video doesn't get much of the encounter, it was just 30s I decided to clip, but

Here's his reply too

Uhh, not sure if that image works? Here's a direct link? https://imgur.com/a/bpIjakB
I had a witness too for the fact the zombies were moving.

the clip you posted doesn't show anything but you admitting to fake shooting at zombies, im confused
Find

(05-06-2024, 03:46 AM)Terran Wrote:  Then I sent this to NotJohn, but I never got a reply or anything so I dropped it.

Sorry, you sent this to me during my exam week. It got buried in my DMs. I'll look into both of these issues later today.
Find

(05-06-2024, 06:34 AM)Fear Wrote:  
(05-06-2024, 03:46 AM)Terran Wrote:  -snip-

the clip you posted doesn't show anything but you admitting to fake shooting at zombies, im confused
Video didn't get much of the encounter. It was a 30 second clip I replay buffer saved, didn't include the rest. Just threw it in there.

(05-06-2024, 07:51 AM)Not John Smith Wrote:  
(05-06-2024, 03:46 AM)Terran Wrote:  Then I sent this to NotJohn, but I never got a reply or anything so I dropped it.

Sorry, you sent this to me during my exam week. It got buried in my DMs. I'll look into both of these issues later today.
Ah yeah, I figured you were busy, I just mentioned that so that people knew I didn't just ignore the situation and bring it up now. Gmod isn't someone's job, we all got life stuff haha.
Find

3 Slays have been added + 1 day ban

Handled and Closed
Find