Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A few ideas to discuss.

(04-12-2015, 04:59 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  but ai battles, traveling merchants, bosses and stuff just doesn't sound good. Its supposed to be TTT, if I wanted a mmo I would play a diff game...

That's NOT TTT. It's for an entirely separate gamemode linked to the same Inventory items you use/obtain while playing TTT.

Different gamemode. Simple as that.

TTT get's boring too, minigames help mix it up!
Find

(04-12-2015, 04:59 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Myself, I would like the normal levels by kills reimplemented, and reimburse for already gotten kills. I don't really like the idea of it turning into almost an mmo... The challenge scrolls sound fun. Also the server has been full most of the time I've come on lately. Duals sound cool but ai battles, traveling merchants, bosses and stuff just doesn't sound good. Its supposed to be TTT, if I wanted a mmo I would play a diff game...

Just my opinions.

But if you put the level system in, MAKE SURE you put prior gotten stuff into it.

You're on the wrong server if you like vanilla TTT.
Find

#SwanLobby
Love me <3
Find

add the bow add the bow add the bow add the bow and then awesome will join and awesome will actually make frg like a billion times more fun for everyone add a bow bow bow bow we need awesome to join!!!

Kinda late here, but I read Jake's ideas and I really like the Jihad sounda, Achievements and stuff. The trip wire would be fun as long as T buddies can't trigger it (Although this could lead to dumb KOS's). Hearing "M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!" as a Traitor would be neat. Gun loaing, too. Please make this a thing.

I don't really like "dual wields" though. Also, the "Lottery" style "Choose your own section" thing to give cool stuff leveling up would be neat. (I REALLY think that coins should NEVER be given out in an automatic basis. It should ALWAYS be pure luck, and no way to EVER artificially pump coins into the community...If it ain't dropped/rolled by players, it doesn't sound good to me!) (Well, the once a month tax returns are A-OK.)
Find

Capture the flag? You already have the red and blue teams for the TDM minigames from NTG, so maybe those can be used as a template. Also it can switch to a capture the flag map with two hills, I would bet there is at least 1 map someone has created like that. Could promote teamwork as long as no one gets like power hunger and commands everyone.
Find

To continue on Axe's Capture-The-Flag idea:

Every player should spawn with a unique pistol. It would have a 1 in 1 chance to knock the target back a ways (Like the newton launcher.)(Called "Blowback"). The pistol's stats would be -100% damage and -80% fire-rate, but probably +20 clip and +20% mobility. Plus, if possible, everyone would have +50% less gravity. A simple custom map (Remember that weird NTG map with the 4 corners, no walls and lots of odd walkways over damaging water?) similar to that with void on the bottom. You could only kill people by blasting them back.

I think that'd be WAY more fun than 15 people camping with Ascultones.
Find

(04-13-2015, 01:58 AM)Terran Wrote:  To continue on Axe's Capture-The-Flag idea:

Every player should spawn with a unique pistol. It would have a 1 in 1 chance to knock the target back a ways (Like the newton launcher.)(Called "Blowback"). The pistol's stats would be -100% damage and -80% fire-rate, but probably +20 clip and +20% mobility. Plus, if possible, everyone would have +50% less gravity. A simple custom map (Remember that weird NTG map with the 4 corners, no walls and lots of odd walkways over damaging water?) similar to that with void on the bottom. You could only kill people by blasting them back.

I think that'd be WAY more fun than 15 people camping with Ascultones.

I'm just putting in my 2 seconds I kind of disagree with this because it's like combining two minigames into one and I think it kinda ruins the main objective and people would troll their teammates. Also I think we should get to use weapons from our own inventory to get to use them and possibly create roles on our teams passed on some of our weapons not only that, but to avoid having inv weapons ruining the minigame you can make it, so that when weapons are dropped they despawn and there is a 5 second spawn delay.

Other minigame: Off of terran's idea I think a minigame can be created where its a solo thing meaning its you vs everyone, but you can create alliances. This won't causing metagaming, you'll see while below.

DETAILS: I don't know if anyone has played a minecraft server that has this, but you are on a platform that is floating and you can get knocked off it, but at the same time random tiles in the ground are being removed in a pattern, so to win you have to be aware of the pattern and other players. Therefore, if you create alliances you and your partner(s) will eventually die from the disappearing tiles. Last person alive wins.
Find

Nah I don't think you should get to use items from your inventory, it wouldn't be as fun.
Find

I remember Terran posted a cool sounding mini game a long time ago. Orbital beam cannons shoot down from the sky and gradually get faster and the last person standing wins. This should be added to the lobby server possibly? =D
Find