Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aresuft Member+ App

Rainbow 
Steam Name(Current): Aresuft

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No

Why would you like to be promoted?: There is a currently a lack of staff and no one else seems to be posting any apps.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I already make stuff for the server and keep a lot of juicy secrets so i'd say i'm pretty trust worthy, but that's not up for me to decide.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes, Moderator on NTG, and member since 2012.

Additional Details: Hopefully getting this rank will get me closer to getting a dev rank. Also, I joke around a lot so if I say anything "mean" to you (Matlas, Maple) i'm most likely joking.

Peek at new accessory:

+1 never heard of any problems whenever I played with you, you should be M+ in my opinion
Find

+1 from me good to play with, don't think i have ever had any problems with. that being said i feel as of now we have a decent amount of staff i mean for most of yesterday at least two staff members were on at all times, but that is not what is being discussed here so i shall leave it
Find

He's got a lot of time and I know that he'd do good at it, although he's never been the most active guy that I know (Has more of a life than most of us losers, hyuk hyuk), it'd be good to have someone trusted with the ability to help out. His down-to-earth no-nonsense type of thinking outweighs the cons of his smart-ass mouth (Which probably angers a lot of lesser men). He should get a Developer rank or something eventually, but yeah +1.
Find

I wouldn't mind Areboner being member+ he is usually on most of the time and already helps out the server.

+1 for Queen Weeaboo.
Find

+1 he is a good boy and makes gud models
Find

(04-12-2015, 01:27 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Additional Details: Hopefully getting this rank will get me closer to getting a dev rank. Also, I joke around a lot so if I say anything "mean" to you (Matlas, Maple) i'm most likely joking.

He clearly wants this and in my opinion this would be 20 times more fitting for him. I'm not really sure why he doesn't have a developer rank from all the stuff he's developed. I don't see him asking for anything, but a little name tag that says developer, seems like it would be a good deal to me. Just give a person that is good at developing the rank developer and they create things for you (as long as they have proven themselves which he clearly has).
Find

(04-12-2015, 01:27 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Additional Details: Hopefully getting this rank will get me closer to getting a dev rank. Also, I joke around a lot so if I say anything "mean" to you (Matlas, Maple) i'm most likely joking.

What about me? But in all seriousness I'd like to see a little bit less of you being "mean" wether sarcastic or not as I feel it can be hard to discern if you are being sarcastic. For that reason I'm giving you a +0 but if I see your attitude change towards me, as I can't take a joke and feel that keeping such an attitude would be rather unhelpful in a Member+ position, I'd gladly change it to a +1 as I really don't have any other gripes.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Posting here to say I'm kind of disappointed about a situation that happened recently, but it was resolved after I had a chat.

I'm not going to leave a rating response (deleted my other one), but yeah, I'm extremely iffy now. I've seen you do too much stuff that I wouldn't want to see a +member do.

There is no harm in making him a +member, hell, he'd help a lot, just he needs to understand that some of the things he finds fun, aren't fun for others and can cause problems through the server.

I'll actually rate this as a +0, making him one would be beneficial to the server, but its just those flaws.
Find