Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Rules

Jake has stated: You can claim "Open doors is KOS". I don't -really- agree with it, because sometimes you don't know what a room is UNLESS you open a door, but yeah those are the rules.

I think these need to be specified.

If someone leaves your claim, you may not pursue them unless they did something traitorous. If someone enters your claim and leaves as soon as you shoot at them, you do not have the right to kill them as they are not in your claim anymore.

Entering a traitor room is not KOSable. There is no way to prove if they opened it or not. The same goes to anything activated by invisible map triggers. If someone activates a trap with a visible trigger, however, they may be KOSed if it was clear they did it.

Swinging a melee weapon at someone when it could kill them in one hit is traitor baiting.
Find

(09-29-2015, 02:50 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  I think these need to be specified.

If someone leaves your claim, you may not pursue them unless they did something traitorous. If someone enters your claim and leaves as soon as you shoot at them, you do not have the right to kill them as they are not in your claim anymore.

Entering a traitor room is not KOSable. There is no way to prove if they opened it or not. The same goes to anything activated by invisible map triggers. If someone activates a trap with a visible trigger, however, they may be KOSed if it was clear they did it.

Swinging a melee weapon at someone when it could kill them in one hit is traitor baiting.
So what you're saying is, on 67th way, I can be a traitor and open the T room right in front of you, and you're just going to stand there as I run in

(09-29-2015, 04:43 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(09-29-2015, 02:50 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  I think these need to be specified.

So what you're saying is, on 67th way, I can be a traitor and open the T room right in front of you, and you're just going to stand there as I run in

I would probably run in there with you. But I wouldn't shoot you if you didn't shoot me or activate the traps. There's no way of knowing who actually opened the door.

^That's true because someone outside the actual room could have opened it.
Or even the person inside the T-room themselves.

Someone let me into the T room on the biocube map and I was killed for it ):
Find

Unless they call it out almost immediately that they were let in to there, I think it would just be common sense to kill them.
Besides, is entering the TRAITOR room not a TRAITOROUS act?

Most of these are situational and that is why it is not a rule. To be a rule it needs to apply almost every time, if not every time.

(09-29-2015, 02:50 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Swinging a melee weapon at someone when it could kill them in one hit is traitor baiting.

I've killed a lot of people for hitting me with a melee weapon whether or not it would've killed me. Hitting another inno on purpose is t baiting.
Find

(09-29-2015, 08:36 PM)Shawnxstl Wrote:  
(09-29-2015, 02:50 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Swinging a melee weapon at someone when it could kill them in one hit is traitor baiting.

I've killed a lot of people for hitting me with a melee weapon whether or not it would've killed me. Hitting another inno on purpose is t baiting.

Swinging as in trying to hit them, but missing
Find

CLAIMING IS ALLOWED! Claiming is allowed ONLY during overtime. You may claim single rooms and they must not be a crucial part of the map. You MUST claim in text chat AND voice chat IF a microphone is present.
No where in that does it say its not traitorous to kill people in that, so if i kill some one who kills in a claim why do I get slayed? It doesn't state it nor does it comply with rule 3/4 its a claim but its still random and traitorous.