Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Rules

(01-10-2016, 04:54 AM)Pestilence Wrote:  CLAIMING IS ALLOWED! Claiming is allowed ONLY during overtime. You may claim single rooms and they must not be a crucial part of the map. You MUST claim in text chat AND voice chat IF a microphone is present.
No where in that does it say its not traitorous to kill people in that, so if i kill some one who kills in a claim why do I get slayed? It doesn't state it nor does it comply with rule 3/4 its a claim but its still random and traitorous.

The entire point of a claim is to kill people that enter it.
I'm not staff or anything but I assume killing someone for killing someone in their claim is not allowed
Find

(01-10-2016, 04:54 AM)Pestilence Wrote:  CLAIMING IS ALLOWED! Claiming is allowed ONLY during overtime. You may claim single rooms and they must not be a crucial part of the map. You MUST claim in text chat AND voice chat IF a microphone is present.
No where in that does it say its not traitorous to kill people in that, so if i kill some one who kills in a claim why do I get slayed? It doesn't state it nor does it comply with rule 3/4 its a claim but its still random and traitorous.

Killing someone for entering your claim is not random or traitorous. Traitors don't claim because their job is to kill all of the innos. If a traitor was to claim, no innos would enter his/her claim and he/she would be slayed for delay. I didn't think I needed to state in the rule that killing people who enter your claim was okay. That's the entire point of claiming so I assumed it was common sense.
Find

This has been updated, and I have added this new rule:

NO SELLING UN-TRADEABLE ITEMS! This can apply to a lot of things, but mainly it applies to cases/crates. You are not allowed to ask for payment to use or open an untradeable item that the buyer is unable to obtain otherwise.

Please spread the word this is no longer allowed. This helps avoid a lot of issues that can come of it.

Punishment for such actions will usually result in just a warning, however, if continued after multiple warnings it could result in a coinshop ban, having a rank, status or multiple ranks revoked, drop banned, trade banned, or worse.

Updated.
Find

Hoi! Newb here! I got slain after killing someone for walking an Unid'd. Do I have to explicitly see them look down at the body, or if they walk directly over it, do I still have to ask them to ID before shooting?
Find

(05-28-2017, 12:18 AM)Silent Artemis Wrote:  Hoi! Newb here! I got slain after killing someone for walking an Unid'd. Do I  have to explicitly see them look down at the body, or if they walk directly over it, do I still have to ask them to ID before shooting?

If they are carrying the body with a magneto stick, or trying to dispose of it, you can kill them without asking them to ID it.

Otherwise, you have to ask them to ID it.
Find

Alright! You really want to clarify that then, because right now, it reads as something completely different.
Find

"If you see someone look at an unidentified body and ignore it you may kill them."

That is what the rule states. Meaning you have to explicitly see them looking down at the body and not ID it. It is very possible to walk over unided bodies without seeing them so that is when you'd have to ask them to ID it.
Find

I use a laptop to play, and there's the tbaiting rule, sometimes I accidently shoot because of the touchpad, I can't really avoid it, it just happens. I noticed some players and moderators use this as an excuse to kill me because of the "tbaiting" rule even if I explain to them that it wasn't intentional and even if I didn't actually shoot them, I'd like to see this dealt with, instead of being a loop hole for player/admin abuse.
Sincerely
c_cat09
Find

(08-03-2017, 11:51 PM)c_cat09 Wrote:  I use a laptop to play, and there's the tbaiting rule, sometimes I accidently shoot because of the touchpad, I can't really avoid it, it just happens. I noticed some players and moderators use this as an excuse to kill me because of the "tbaiting" rule even if I explain to them that it wasn't intentional and even if I didn't actually shoot them, I'd like to use this dealt with, instead of being a loop hole for player/admin abuse.
Sincerely
c_cat09

You do know you can disable that in the function keys
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find