Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

brb suicide

so I was on CS:GO. I was playing a comp and I just won. I got ranked up to SE and I got a chroma 2. I was fucking jerking off, right? Right. Up until the point I remembered I couldn't trade or market for 5 days because I changed my password. I got pissed as fuck and I tried a ton of shit to remove the restriction, but it didn't work. Then I changed my steam support to off and back on to see if that would work (im that dumb, fuck you) and then I got a fresh new 15 days instead of 5.
please help
please
Find

whats the problem they will still be worth a whole 40 cents then
Love me <3
Find

(04-17-2015, 03:06 AM)Swan Wrote:  whats the problem they will still be worth a whole 40 cents then

fuck you
I cant wait until 5/1 to sell this big ass 7 dollar crate

EDIT: You do realize im talking about the new chroma right
not the old one
just checking
Find

good job

this is gaben punishing you for your sins, repent your sins and recollect then maybe gaben will forgive you, but he will not change his punishment or show mercy. It is too late for that now.

Find

Or
you could just wait
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

Brick 
(04-17-2015, 09:33 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  Or
you could just wait

Are you braindead? Do you understand how fast these crates deplete in price? They are now 3.42 dollars when 24 hours ago they were 10+ dollars. So no, I cannot "just wait" because I will lose 90% of what I could have gotten, and it will be 40 cents max.
Find

You could unbox it
Find

(04-17-2015, 09:47 PM)Denneh Wrote:  You could unbox it

i cant buy keys
i cant trade keys
i
cant
do
shit
UNTIL MAY
Find