Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lost 4000 Coins Due to glitched Auction?

I had 4k coins last night I think this auction that got glitched has to do with it.Scott had a problem with buying a kief daddy m16 in the market so i Bid 25 on it and it still won't end
Find

I can confirm. When I left last night I had 208 or roughly aroun there. I come back this morning and I have 8. This happened to me before when I bidded on the kief daddy m16. I was charged the amount of the weapon, but never got it. It also still says less than a minute left whih that is what it has said for hours. PLEASE help! I think it might have been glitched from the auction and I somehow lost coins?
Find

I lost 315
Find

what I think is happening is that anyone who bidded on that weapon is losing the amount they bid every couple of minutes. that's why I went to 8 beause I coldnt pay for it anymore and the same for excel at 15 coins.
Find

Fixed. It was a bug with the ' in the name of the item. MYSQL hates those, and I forgot to escape the item name for the database only on auctions.

Anyone else who lost coins, please PM me the details, and approximately when you lost them(and from what auction).

Should be fixed now.