Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just gunna throw this out.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=428519358

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=428519309
(Ignore the text in the back, said I was gay so I responded with that.)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=428519280

Promptly joins, rdms whole server, I blow him up, calls me a gay fago.
Not a report, just sayin'. Ya know?

Find

eh no real reason to post this unless you make it a report. But of course from the pictures I can see that you were not completely innocent either.
Find

(04-19-2015, 06:18 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  eh no real reason to post this unless you make it a report. But of course from the pictures I can see that you were not completely innocent either.
Find

Not much can be done until you make a full report. Please and thank you
Find

Wait didnt you leave like 3 days ago
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(04-19-2015, 06:18 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  eh no real reason to post this unless you make it a report. But of course from the pictures I can see that you were not completely innocent either.

I was fixing a sentance he had previously said. ^~^

(04-19-2015, 08:24 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  Wait didnt you leave like 3 days ago

No. Did your wits?

He was banned anyways.

AlsowhythefuckcanyounotjustbanfromthisBLAINTLYobviousproof,likeyoulookliketotalp​ricksifyou'renotgoingtodosomethingwithblaintlyobviousproofinfrontofyou._.

Find

(04-20-2015, 01:43 AM)MatlaS Wrote:  

(04-19-2015, 08:24 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  Wait didnt you leave like 3 days ago

No. Did your wits?

He was banned anyways.

Also why the fuck can you not just ban from this BLAINTLY obvious proof, like you look like tota lpricks if you're not going to do something with blaintly obvious proof in front of you.

I don't think the staff here appreciate being labelled as "Pricks".
Also: "Blatantly".

If you really need to know:

-No format was used.
-Wrong section of the forums.
-It could have simply been a mistake.
Find

What proof?

Proof?

Huh I don't see any.

Really a number of things could have happened.
Find

(04-20-2015, 01:47 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(04-20-2015, 01:43 AM)MatlaS Wrote:  

No. Did your wits?

He was banned anyways.

Also why the fuck can you not just ban from this BLAINTLY obvious proof, like you look like tota lpricks if you're not going to do something with blaintly obvious proof in front of you.

I don't think the staff here appreciate being labelled as "Pricks".
Also: "Blatantly".

If you really need to know:

-No format was used.
-Wrong section of the forums.
-It could have simply been a mistake.

I know, it was the wrong section, I don't need a format, it wasn't a mistake AT ALL. As I have proof of this and Nuggie has already banned him.

Not really PRICKS but ignorant as fuck, you people are NOT ignorant, you're not stupid; quit acting like it, if there's damn proof in front of you of mass rdm and LEAVE, then ban the fucker. Rather than let him one day return to cause the same havok over and over again. You got the position for a reason, not to just let obvious crap sit in front of you and do nothing about it when there's NOTHING stopping you.
I also say it as blaintly, it's just the way I say it for some odd reason.

(04-20-2015, 01:49 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  What proof?

Proof?

Huh I don't see any.

Really a number of things could have happened.

You know, you're only doing this because its me, if TERRAN had done this, nobody would have typed up what you just did.

It's not fair but hey, again who am I to judge what is fair and what isn't.

You people just need to chill the fuck out.

Think about what you post. If you think you're going to get shit for it, don't post it. If it's completely pointless, don't post it. If you see irony in people pointing out others' flaws, don't point it out, it will exceed irony and become stupidity.
Everybody has issues, everybody is consious of their own, and that makes them the worst. Putting yourself in a position where you become triggered will likely trigger everyone else.

This chain reaction of bullshit just makes everyone's lives harder. So please be smart and Do Not Reply.
Find