Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I bring news from the Middle east

That's horrifying. Dolphins are bad enough, the mammalian rapists, but you have to have nerves of absolute steel to swim in SHARK LAND. Kudos.

What'd you cut your foot on?
Find

(04-28-2015, 04:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  That's horrifying. Dolphins are bad enough, the mammalian rapists, but you have to have nerves of absolute steel to swim in SHARK LAND. Kudos.

What'd you cut your foot on?

No clue I just started leaving trails of blood, one of the boat staff spotted it and helped patch it up, for a small cut it led quite a lot but doesn't hurt at all. Weird. Maybe someone wanted me to be eaten by sharks. O_O
Find

Dolphins, I'm telling you. They cut your foot. Can't trust a goddamn dolphin. They all deserve to end up as tuna.
Find

To have them sit (from what I saw) they tie their knee to their foot but that's just to help people get on top of them (they are a lot bigger than I thought). I didn't see any abuse when I went but Israel may take/enforce animal rights more seriously or you could have gone to an un-reputable camel rider. I hope they didn't get beaten as it's not that hard to make camels follow you when they're tied together kindergarten style (like how you keep them when they're in your basement) but I'm no camel trainer so take that with a grain of salt. The pictures look awesome I hope you're having a great time!
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find