Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Excel's Member+ Application

Star 
Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why:Nope, I have never been banned.

Why would you like to be promoted?:
I play a lot and i'm on sometimes when there is no one to deal with the random death matchers, and killing people on suspicion.With the basic admin abilities that member+gives I could aid in assisting with the rdm, making the server more fun and enjoyable for everyone.
Why do you think we should promote you?:
I think i've shown that i'm calm and cool most of the times and try to help out on catching permanent ban offenders with demo proof.I'm a veteran of TTT, played it when it first came out.
Do you have any administrative experience:NTG operator
High ranked admin on a CS:GO Jailbreak server
Super Admin on Suit Gamer's DarkRP server
WowMod Admin for C:SS
Jailbreak Admin for The Original Gamers

Additional Details:Thanks for reading Big Grin
Find

Well, nobody is posting but him having an application up doesn't hurt, we could always use more future staff members. Excel is a fitting choice, he represents Member well and while some people seem to have grudges, they play them off for the greater good since he hasn't done anything wrong. It'd be really nice to have another someone who's highly dedicated to the game, so for now +1 from me. Pending to change of course, if it has to.
Find

Excel was a Veteran on NTG and, though never played with on NTG, I assume he didn't cause any trouble. What was his rank on NTG? Anyways, I've seen him on FRG and he's chill as fuck
Find

He plays nearly every day, is fair, and is usually polite in game. I think he would be a wonderful addition to the staff pool. +1
Find

I think he represents member well but I don't feel that he communiccates well/often enough for a member+. Once I see him communicate and listen more I'll +1 this until then I'll leave it unmarked.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

What I said about him on his other +member app, before he deleted it and changed his mind:
Now I have played with you a bit more, seen you try and fix some of these things, although the thing where you take the game way too seriously sometimes still is valid, you've put effort into trying to make the server better. I think with a litttle more work you'd make a great +member, and I'm sure you'll get approved.

+.75 c;
Find

More feedback?
Find