Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ember Sharked me.

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:75911551

Map the event happened on: Bio Cube.

Date of event: 4/27/15

What Happened?: Ember was trying to convince me to buy a gun he was selling, he wanted 200, i wanted to pay less, i asked for the estimted market value he said 250. I said id pay 200 as long as that was the market value. i didn't know i could look up the value in the trade window, so i said in trade chat if the value was a lie i wanted a refund, so i could check the value once the gun was in my inventory. When i checked it was 100.

Witnesses:

Evidence: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31866079883473075/3DDDF1C8E089D57720E0DAA9B1FDF600214F8578/ This is a screenshot of the trade chat where i said if the est market value he gave me was a lie i wanted a refund. All i want is a refund, or atleast part of the money back to where the trade would be fair.
Find

Well, sounds like a scumbag move he did. This is why I made a suggestion so that players could check the market price of guns in trade and stuff.
Find

(04-28-2015, 06:23 PM)Terran Wrote:  Well, sounds like a scumbag move he did. This is why I made a suggestion so that players could check the market price of guns in trade and stuff.

You can do that.

(I forgot to mention it in patchlogs I believe).

You can right click their items in the trade to get the estimated price.
Find

Yeah but i didn't know until a mod told me way after.
Find

OH! Well, thanks for including it. That's awesome, I'll tell people they can do it now. Anyways, Ardell, I think it'd be good for Ember to post whatever side he may or may not have here, just to keep it more thorough looking.
Find

Is there any proof of him trying to convince you the price was 200?
Find

Well Cyan was present for when the trade was happening and talked to both of us about it. Not to mention he was there when ember said hed refund me but then ember disapeared.
Find

He has been banned from getting drops until further notice. I will trade ban him(or worse) if he refuses to refund you.
Find

Has ember responded? I haven't played that much with him but I'd never think he'd Terran someone like that especially with Cyan on and I doubt Ardell would make a false complaint. I agree with the punishment but I'd also like to hear ember's side of the story
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Has Terran become an all-around general word now!?
Find