Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

When dying to the Thrakos weapons suffix

You'll be "Dead" but able to fly around as if in spectator and speak as a "Living" player, until seemingly spectated.

Cyan Spy is right, it seems to be caused by the suffix
Find

I can confirm, I found it out and tested it, it's only from the thrakos lightning proc.
Find

Can confirm. But as you can clearly tell. This is meant to happen, the lightning ejects your inner body(soul) and allows you to free roam, while your body burns to a crisp.
Find

Many innocents died to for the cause to test this.I can confirm.
Find

Wtf is thrakos and what is its suffix?! (I haven't been on for a week pls no hurt)
Find

(04-30-2015, 01:18 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Wtf is thrakos and what is its suffix?! (I haven't been on for a week pls no hurt)

It's a really well modeled (but sorta low res) godlike AK that shoots lightning. It was Unpoke's (new player) first drop.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(04-30-2015, 02:20 PM)SilencePie Wrote:  
(04-30-2015, 01:18 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Wtf is thrakos and what is its suffix?! (I haven't been on for a week pls no hurt)

It's a really well modeled (but sorta low res) godlike AK that shoots lightning. It was Unpoke's (new player) first drop.

Pics pls I wanna see it Sad
Find

(04-30-2015, 02:22 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  
(04-30-2015, 02:20 PM)SilencePie Wrote:  

Pics pls I wanna see it Sad

Didn't take any, sorry. I'd be surprised if someone doesn't have one so I'll try to ask around
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

thanks. I'll look into it.
Find

Should be fixed now.
Find