Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Games that have damn good stories

(05-01-2015, 12:42 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Super Mario Sunshine had a weird story.

Bruh you know how fucked up I got when I found out that Shadow Mario was just Bowser Jr? You know, at the carnival island thing where you have to ride the roller coaster and shoot the mecha bowser and then Shadow Mario pops out with Peach and he changes to Bowser Jr and hes like "Nigga the fuck you tryin to steal my mama for?" and at that point I was like "Oh shit, Bowser fucked Peach?"
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

Yeah. I loved that game.

I NEVER COULD FUCKING POP ALL THOSE GODAMN BALLOONS ON THAT ROLLER COASTER THOUGH.

I SWEAR THAT FUCKING THEME PARK IS THE WORST STAGE EVER.

I TRIED PLAYING THE GAME AGAIN RECENTLY BUT AS SOON AS I HEARD THE FUCKING THEME PARK MUSIC I GOT TERRIBLE MEMORIES OF THAT...GOD...DAMN....FUCKING....STAGE.

Now if you excuse me I think i'll go soak up my nostalgia tears with my gamecube.
Find

(05-01-2015, 02:15 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Yeah. I loved that game.

I NEVER COULD FUCKING POP ALL THOSE GODAMN BALLOONS ON THAT ROLLER COASTER THOUGH.

I SWEAR THAT FUCKING THEME PARK IS THE WORST STAGE EVER.

I TRIED PLAYING THE GAME AGAIN RECENTLY BUT AS SOON AS I HEARD THE FUCKING THEME PARK MUSIC I GOT TERRIBLE MEMORIES OF THAT...GOD...DAMN....FUCKING....STAGE.

Now if you excuse me I think i'll go soak up my nostalgia tears with my gamecube.

I gave up on the game because of things like that, Super Mario sunshine was fun and trippy as hell but at the time it was 2hardcore4babyplebeian
Find

I got my dad to do that goddamn canoe through the lava shit on the last level. Then I killed bowser. Getting to bowser was 10x harder than beating him from what I remember.
Find

Oh and to add to the list Red Dead Redemption and I also started looking into the Puzzle game "Myst" It looks like it has a pretty good story going on already!

(05-01-2015, 03:18 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  I got my dad to do that goddamn canoe through the lava shit on the last level. Then I killed bowser. Getting to bowser was 10x harder than beating him from what I remember.

Sounds a hell of a lot alike to Mario 64, I havnt played many super mario games other than those two but considering I suck at platforming It probably always going to hard to get to bosses.
Find

I've never played a mario game.

because i'm not a dirty fucking nerd.
Find

(04-30-2015, 09:05 PM)Brassx Wrote:  The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. Always has a special place in my heart Smile.

Ocarina <3 we need an ocarina emote.

Find

(04-30-2015, 10:04 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Also Metro, it's based on the book, which is in Russian.

4 exist, 3 of which are translated.

A+ story, maybe B+ gameplay (above average). I really enjoyed the story of these games.
Find

(05-01-2015, 03:18 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  I got my dad to do that goddamn canoe through the lava shit on the last level. Then I killed bowser. Getting to bowser was 10x harder than beating him from what I remember.

Fuck that lava part

It was fucking impossible trying to maneuver with the nozzle, and you fucking touch one thing and you die

Fucking bullshit

But personally some of my favorite levels were chasing shadow mario, racing against the piantisimo il guy or whatever his name was (small black guy with a pianta mask), chasing those fiery chain chomps and making them cool off in the water pools (it was in that mushroom gorge place thing), that level where you only talked to the piantas and they chucked you around (also in the mushroom gorge place), and the hotel island place was fun in general (first level with the ghost manta ray leaving the electric goop behind, and it broke into smaller manta rays)

Damn that game was hella fun
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

I heard Roblox was pretty fun
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find