Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Games that have damn good stories

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. Always has a special place in my heart Smile.
Find

(04-30-2015, 09:05 PM)Brassx Wrote:  The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, Always has a special place in my heart Smile.

I just bought that game last week for the n64, guess that means I should try it.

To The Moon has a great story, but the Devs are slow and haven't finished it. To The Moon is only part one. Also, the games are basically interactive fiction.

The Half-Life franchise is great. Half-Life 2 has a better story than the original.

If you're looking for something on the PS3, The Last of Us is amazing.

LA Noire is good, but the ending is rushed.

Tomb Raider (The newer one) has a pretty neat storyline, and the environments look awesome.

Also Metro, it's based on the book, which is in Russian.
Find

The Elder Scrolls games.

I swear the lore is so deep it would take years to study it all.

I'm not sure if lore really counts as story though.
Find

CHIM 
Find

I can't believe I fucking know you casuals.

Nobody has even mentioned postal 2.
Find

I love the humour in postal 2 because I agree with it all!

except the part where you use a cat as a silencer. Sad
Find

(04-30-2015, 10:04 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  To The Moon has a great story, but the Devs are slow and haven't finished it. To The Moon is only part one. Also, the games are basically interactive fiction.

The Half-Life franchise is great. Half-Life 2 has a better story than the original.

If you're looking for something on the PS3, The Last of Us is amazing.

LA Noire is good, but the ending is rushed.

Tomb Raider (The newer one) has a pretty neat storyline, and the environments look awesome.

Also Metro, it's based on the book, which is in Russian.

Eh I wasnt a big fan of The Last of Us, and tomb raider would have been better if Laura didnt was written a bit better as a character because the environments and ideas were pretty cool. But who am I to say these sort of things that you like, the thread isnt here for that and the game I like could be critiqued as well.

(04-30-2015, 09:05 PM)Brassx Wrote:  The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. Always has a special place in my heart Smile.

I Honestly Liked Majoras mask better but Ocarina of Time was a big game changer in the industry

(04-30-2015, 11:01 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  I can't believe I fucking know you casuals.

I really need to get around to playing that, or atleast looking deeper into it.
Find

(04-30-2015, 11:01 PM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  I can't believe I fucking know you casuals.

Oh that reminds me

Portal and Portal 2 were great

Super Mario Sunshine had a fun story
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

Super Mario Sunshine had a weird story.
Find