Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beta Patchnotes 11/22/2014

I've been updating a lot, and haven't really been letting anyone know what I've been changing, so I'll start posting some patchnotes from now on.
  • Everyone now will receive 15 Item Crates to help me test the rolling/roll rates, right click them and click "Open" to open them.
  • Fixed a lot of bugs with various things.
  • Fixed a trade bug that Aresuft had(multi-trades)
  • Trade logs are now live, and logging all trades.
  • Phoenix now has less duration.
  • Fixed a few bugs with my Map Voting screen.
  • You can now right click and press "Discard All" on your Inventory Overflow header, to discard all items in the overflow slots.
  • Various other server side stability improvements.

• Item rolling animation now is quicker, and has larger icons.
  • It now says when a played leaves the server.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44237099661737881/2DBC16016CAAFFC593B4E910A4E45759A6D87F34/ Is what I got for the 15 crates.
Find

Phoenix has less duration? Does it have buffed damage, or...? It was like a really long-lasting flare gun to be honest.
Nice glock, Hacks Tongue.

Are we allowed to share image like that though? Non-beta testers can see that, correct?
Find

Can confirm, can see it
Find

Updated more.
Find

You took my suggestion! Thanks. The larger icons is more visually appealing, and having it faster is nice...A skip button would be cooler though.
Find

Also, Everyone gets 15 more crates to test the updated animation.
Find

>More crates
E-er, brb.
Find

TBH, I really don't like the new animation. Something about it just irritates me. also, If it matters, the drops I got were: 26 common(no suffix), 1 common(pheonix), 1 ravaging(No trait), 1 ravaging(dmg+ to shotgunners) and glock-a-doodle-doo.
Find

So... Everyone gets a glock-a-doodle-do for testing these outs?