Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unboxing item crates bug

As you sometimes open a item crates you won't be able to open it.I had this problem and noticed multiple people were complaining about it too.You can fix it by rejoining but, it's quite annoying to have to rejoin every time to open every crate 1 by 1.
Find

I've have never come across this bug.. can I ask how often it happens to you. Cuz it sounds like it's every time by the way you said it
Find

(05-04-2015, 10:12 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  I've have never come across this bug.. can I ask how often it happens to you. Cuz it sounds like it's every time by the way you said it

Nearly everytime I open multiple item crates.So I keep on having to rejoin to open more.
Find

I've had it. Open a few crates, and they "Freeze" until I restart Garry's Mod and rejoin. Weird stuff.
Find

Anymore info? Any errors in console?

Grass and I have opened A LOT of crates, both on my test server and on the official server, and have never had this happen once.
Find

No errors, I believe I checked. I'll open a few, and then I'll right click and try to open but it won't do anything. Just de-select the crate. I could try and make it happen again, but I'm strapped for cash so I don't know if its donator or coin crates that do it specifically, but mine were donator item crates.
Find

(05-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Anymore info? Any errors in console?

Grass and I have opened A LOT of crates, both on my test server and on the official server, and have never had this happen once.

I'm opening right now and after every one or 2 item crates I have to rejoin because it won't open. Actually sometimes I can't even open them when I rejoin.
Find

(05-05-2015, 09:37 PM)Axe Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Anymore info? Any errors in console?

I'm opening right now and after every one or 2 item crates I have to rejoin because it won't open. Actually sometimes I can't even open them when I rejoin.

Ok. I will look into it. Which cases were you opening?
Find

item crates
Find

Should be fixed now.
Find