Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Armadillo Ninja's Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): Armadillo Ninja

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why would you like to be promoted?: I want to be promoted, because I feel as if I could make an impact on this community.  I hate having to witness people leave, because of the annoyance of rdmers.  I want to be able to put a stop to this.  

Why do you think we should promote you?: I should be promoted, because I get on early in the morning and late at night.  During that time around 6-10 people are usually on, and most of the time half of them are new to the server.  This causes some problems, because some people tend to join and rdm, but some do not. And because of that a lot of new members leave and never come back. I would like to be the one who puts a stop to this.  I understand that I could always post it on the forums to get them punished that way, but by that time we’ve already lost potential members that could join our community.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Yes, I was a moderator on three different ttt servers before.  

Additional Details: I love this server, and my only intentions would be to make it more enjoyable for everyone playing.
Find

Sorry, but you just haven't played enough I feel. Your time is pretty severely lacking, and there's no shortage of +Members right now. Then again I guess it wouldn't hurt just to leave your application up, and you got your member application approved less than two weeks ago. It'd probably be better to wait is my opinion. Otherwise I'm not sure, you seem like an alright guy.
Find

+1, armadillo ninja throughout the last few days has proven to be a fun, caring, great person. I know he'd make a great +member, and there is no harm in adding him as one. He means good for FRG, and I know that making him a +member will only benefit the server.

Get a mic tho or i'll cry.
Find

(05-13-2015, 03:26 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  +1, armadillo ninja throughout the last few days has proven to be a fun, caring, great person. I know he'd make a great +member, and there is no harm in adding him as one. He means good for FRG, and I know that making him a +member will only benefit the server.

Get a mic tho or i'll cry.

Thanks Mcnug and I'm getting an adapter for my mic so it'll hopefully work again
Find

Bro you need to communicate more! Other than that I think you would make a good mem+
+1 to you good chap!
Find

how many ways can i just agree with this app? +1
Find

I know you're AFK right now(I think you're still gone right?). But I trust you!

Approved.
Find