Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Catching Scorpions

From the 16th to the 31st of May I'll be in Phoenix, AZ. Ill have my laptop with me, but unfortunately I will not be able to play for these two weeks. However I should still be active on the forums. Feel free to add me steam to chat, or offer me any trades.
Find

trade 600m runescape for karambit
Find

Enjoy the place where I think "Twilight" took place! Ahahaha.

Hope you have fun, man. Unless its a business trip. Then still have fun, but less. Probably.
Find

(05-11-2015, 04:05 PM)Terran Wrote:  Enjoy the place where I think "Twilight" took place! Ahahaha.

Hope you have fun, man. Unless its a business trip. Then still have fun, but less. Probably.

Haha, didn't know that. I'll make sure to keep my eye out for sparkling grown men. Its a personal trip too, so itll be fun. But thanks for the wishes.
Find

SCORPION IS THERE!?!? GET OVER HERE!

Have fun baby bopper
Find

(05-11-2015, 04:05 PM)Terran Wrote:  Enjoy the place where I think "Twilight" took place! Ahahaha.

Actually, the story is set primarily in the town of Forks, Washington, where Bella and her father, Charlie Swan, live. Other cities in Washington briefly appear in the series or are mentioned, such as Port Angeles, Olympia, Seattle and La Push. Some events in Twilight take place in Phoenix, Arizona, where Bella was raised.

So get your facts straight
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(05-11-2015, 09:03 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  

Actually, the story is set primarily in the town of Forks, Washington, where Bella and her father, Charlie Swan, live. Other cities in Washington briefly appear in the series or are mentioned, such as Port Angeles, Olympia, Seattle and La Push. Some events in Twilight take place in Phoenix, Arizona, where Bella was raised.

So get your facts straight
Find

Are you coming to Spring Fling or what?!
Find

(05-12-2015, 03:08 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Are you coming to Spring Fling or what?!

I'll text my buddy, and see what he wants to do! If he'll pay for me and drive I'll be there! I'll do it right now\
Find

While you're away, I'll take all of your possessions off your hands, so that Excel doesn't steal them k?
Umpty Dumpty
Find