Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 5/11/2015

•Made a few adjustments to the orbital minigame, involving players standing still.
•Added even MORE extensive logging to drops, to actually log the EXACT item data users acquire, to make returning lost items much easier.
•Fixed inventory bug where people were losing items.

This bug was due to some changes I've made recently, and I found out about it WAY earlier on, but I applied a fix to the wrong file sets (my lobby test server, instead of my FRG TTT test server).

Anyone that lost any items, please PM me the exact item you lost, and when you obtained it. I will be able to find it in the drop logs and do a unique ID search for the item to make sure you're not lying, so anyone submitting false claims WILL be severely punished.

I will soon be making a drop log interface in-game, which allows Jake, Grass and I to go through all drop logs, search for specific items/players, and even restore that item to the players Inventory.
Find

mfw brass posts a patchnote:

Also thank you for fixing this inventory bug and restoring items, any other owner could just easily ignore lost items and not restore them <3
Find

Damn brass thats 5 days in a row you updated the server.
Find

He's going ham alright. Cool that you thought of players standing still, I wanna see people camping get roasted! (Camping is a legit strategy in any game though!)

Those drops disappearing was weird. I may have a glitch that happened to me, but I'm not 100% sure if I'm just crazy or what yet, but I'm too busy today to test. Thank you for the updates though man.
Find