Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Body Looting

Lightbulb 
Idea: A small chance to get a small amount of coins when you ID and unidentified body.
Coin Amount: Probably like 1-5 or something like that, considering how many unidentified bodies there are in just one round.
Chance: Probably like 1% or something really small, just so it can't be abused over and over again.

Message when it happens: You found (x Amount) on this body!

Just to make it clear, when you loot the body, it doesn't actually take any coins from the owners body, it just drops.
Umpty Dumpty

No I think it should take from the owners coin amount. It would be low chance and low coin amount. This would just make it so it's not just spawning coins to the economy and makes it so there's a slight penalty to dieing.
Find

No
You can metagame/farm for this
Find

(05-13-2015, 02:49 PM)Excel Wrote:  No
You can metagame/farm for this

If we were to implement Derp's idea I think it solves that problem. +1 for Derp, I do like that idea so people don't just kill themselves to end the round and actually participate.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

No, I hate that idea! Our coins are our coins, they should be kept in the inventory and used.

(05-13-2015, 04:03 PM)Terran Wrote:  No, I hate that idea! Our coins are our coins, they should be kept in the inventory and used.

This.

Having the ability to basically STEAL coins is a bad thing.
Find

Nah. Maybe if there was like a hardcore server or something but fuck dat
Find

I don't want my coins STOLEN, I just thought it would be a cool feature ;-;
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-13-2015, 04:56 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 04:03 PM)Terran Wrote:  No, I hate that idea! Our coins are our coins, they should be kept in the inventory and used.

This.

Having the ability to basically STEAL coins is a bad thing.

I feel like this is an overreaction. It would be a minuscule chance for and incredibly low amount of coins to drop. I say if anything it encourages players to, like I said earlier, not just kill themselves as is often seen and participate in the game. I also believe that only being able to pick up coins (I mean only getting the chance for coins from the following scenarios) from someone if they didn't do their job as Inno, Det, or T would be a balancing factor. I'm not saying you could drop coins from not killing T's but if you killed an innocent, unless s/he had killed someone else, (or yourself) as either a Det or innocent that chance would activate. If you killed your T buddy or no innocents the same thing happens to you as a T. Making this one its own server as some people seem not to like it isn't a bad idea but personally, I'm all for it. Having a higher chance for (the same amount) of coins during minigames could be fun as well.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.

Let's keep it TTT with fun minigames please. Maybe the Lobby server could have a death arena where if you die, you lose some of your coins, or gain some if you kill someone else.
Find