Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Offical Quest Suggestion Thread

I think it should just be three challenges each week, one from each difficulty.
Find

(05-16-2015, 08:43 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  I think it should just be three challenges each week, one from each difficulty.

I like that, but it would likely mean more balancing and trial and error is needed to determine how hard a quest actually is. It would get fairly difficult to balance them with the mindset that those 3 should take the average playing 5-6 days to complete. Giving more at once allows me to set a certain amount they can take on at one time(if there is 6 total this week, can only maybe take on 2 at a time, etc).

Just think about it, it feels like completing only 3 quests in a week is a bit underwhelming, IMO. (Judging by the quests suggested already, and how short they can be)
I want the entire quest board to take around 5 days at average to complete.

If there are 6 per week, there can be 2 Easy, 2 Medium, and 2 Hard, and wouldn't need to worry as much about the timing.

BUT that being said, the more per week would mean I need to code more quests, as I want to have it where it can go at least 3 weeks without it reusing a quest. (week 1, week 2 not re-using any from week 1, and week 3 without re-using any from week 1 or 2, etc.. Would need a lot of different quests for this)

So to accomplish that(before release), I'd like to have ~ 24 total quests, 8 for each difficulty.
Find

Please brassx please do not do like 300 kills with a specific weapon PLEASE
Find

Lengthy quests are...Difficult to think of if excluding something like Axe's description, so I'm at a loss there.
Find

(05-16-2015, 09:23 PM)Axe Wrote:  Please brassx please do not do like 300 kills with a specific weapon PLEASE

That's not hard, that's just boring and takes time, so I agree with you there.

They should be challenging, exciting, and somewhat lengthy depending on how much skill you have.
Find

Yeah the only real way is to make it so you have to do more of something. Which is fine to an extent.
Find

People who can only play on the weekends don't have 5-6 days to play.
Find

Quest Ideas

Name: On The Clock
Objective: Work with your fellow traitors to eliminate the innocents within two minutes.
Victory Description: This is why we pay you! (Or something that  actually sounds good)
Difficulty: Medium

Name: The Cheapskate
Objective: Win 5/10 Traitor rounds without spending credits.
Victory Description: What are you going to buy with all those credits?
Difficulty: Medium (?)
Find

(05-20-2015, 01:59 AM)Tonifer Wrote:  Quest Ideas

Name: On The Clock
Objective: Work with your fellow traitors to eliminate the innocents within two minutes.
Victory Description: This is why we pay you! (Or something that  actually sounds good)
Difficulty: Medium

Name: The Cheapskate
Objective: Win 5/10 Traitor rounds without spending credits.
Victory Description: What are you going to buy with all those credits?
Difficulty: Medium (?)

Too easy!
Find

Name:Try Again
Objective:As a detective defuse a remote bomb thats been placed on you
Victory Description: You saved your Life! and possibly more?!
Difficulty: Easy?

Name:Addictive
Objective: Be on the server for 420 Hours
Victory Description: #NoLife
Difficulty: Hard?
Find