Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Offical Quest Suggestion Thread

(05-16-2015, 11:37 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  People who can only play on the weekends don't have 5-6 days to play.
That's fine. You can take as long as you need to complete the quests(you can only have 2 at a time, and once you complete one, you can go get another one from the NPC), just the weapons in the shop and current available quests will change each week. So you can just save up your points until something you want shows up in the shop.

The goal is to help give more incentives for playing through out the week, so I can't exactly please those who have very limited time frames to play with how I want it to be.
Find

Title: I Work Alone
Objective: Kill every innocent as a traitor on a server with 10+ people.
Victory Description: Who's a good terrorist killing introvert? You are! You are!
Difficulty: Hard (?)

P.S: Couldn't some challenges end up with people meta-gaming/ghosting to get a challenge done faster?
Find

(05-21-2015, 11:54 PM)NinjaMaster99 Wrote:  Title: I Work Alone
Victory Description: Who's a good terrorist killing introvert? You are! You are!

P.S: Couldn't some challenges end up with people meta-gaming/ghosting to get a challenge done faster?

Yes. But anyone caught breaking rules to complete them faster will be punished.

Either banned from the server, banned from drops/trading, banned from the lobby server, or completely banned from questing.
Find

Staff will have to keep a close eye out for it, people can always use outside sources to communicate and "Plan" meta-gaming, but honestly I hope it won't go that far. I remember when Kheyre was organizing people, even paying them, to speed up his scrolls.
Find

(05-22-2015, 12:07 AM)Terran Wrote:  Staff will have to keep a close eye out for it, people can always use outside sources to communicate and "Plan" meta-gaming, but honestly I hope it won't go that far. I remember when Kheyre was organizing people, even paying them, to speed up his scrolls.

Yeah. I also hope players won't go that far to do this.

Also, just an update:

I have around 10 quests implemented so far, once I reach 24 (8 for each difficulty) I will see about opening up a beta. I'd like to get a duel system setup before I do so, but we will see! It may be best to just test this for now, and then do dueling after.

The UI for quests and stuff, the weapon shop, etc are all fully functional and ready to go.
Find

A duel system would be cool, if it could be envisioned similar to custom "Arena" matches in CS:GO. Choose your weapons and etc. A ranking system (Win and gain score, lose and lose score). Good luck!
Find

We need some more hard quests people! They should be something fairly difficult to pull off!
Find

Kill X amount of people with a certain round with a certain gun. (Sorry if someone already suggested this).
Find

Title: The Buckshot Eliminator
Objective: Kill 30 Shotgun Users with any weapon but a shotgun.
Victory Description: You're Excel(lent)
Difficulty: Hard

Title: The Greatest Plan
Objective: As a Traitor, first kill an Innocent with a Newton Launcher. (Making them fall counts!) Then kill another player with a Flare Gun (Only the killing blow needs to be done). Finally, blow an innocent up with a jihad.
Victory Description: Could have escaped from prison.

Title: Secret Weapon
Objective: By any means necessary, achieve perfection! Get 100 non-rdm kills with secondary weapons only.
Victory Description: I keep it in my pocket.

Title: Blast Proof
Objective: Survive 2,000 damage from explosions in total!
Victory Description: You're a movie star!

Title: Sky Flier
Objective: Play 30 rounds using a Gravity Crystal.
Victory Description: Up, up and away!

Title: The Supplier
Objective: Generate 20 full 9mm magazines using a Dimension Crystal and drop them in the round.
Victory Description: He does it for free!
Find

(05-21-2015, 11:54 PM)NinjaMaster99 Wrote:  Title: I Work Alone

This one has basically already been suggested, sorry forgot to mention that.

(See Terran's about getting 10 kills as a traitor in a single round).
Find