Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Opinions about Mayonnaise
No, mayo is HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING.
Yes, I admit to liking oil and eggs.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To Mayo or Not To Mayo

That is the Question.
Find

Ew no Mayo is bad.

But I do love eggs. Especially fried eggs with pepper for breakfast.
mmmmm.
Find

Mayo iz the shiznit, I could live off it for yeats if I had to #EndOfWorldFoods
Find

(05-16-2015, 03:16 AM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  Mayo iz the shiznit, I could live off it for yeats if I had to #EndOfWorldFoods

kill yourself.
Find

Mayonnaise is the bomb-diggity.

You can like eat it, on bread, you layer that stuff on there and then eat a good ol' sandwich (no I will not make you one).

You can eat doubled or deviled eggs (that contains mayo)

You can use it as a conditioner (not recommended because that's kind of gross: "Hey babe, your hair smells good today" Well at least you can find out if you man/woman has a mayo fetish)

It can kill lice, so just take a spoonful of that good delicious creamy white stuff and plop it on your head. (this does not give you permission to do it to others, boys)

You can use it for manicures and pedicures.

It's a great for exfoliating yourself.

If you're parked under a pine tree which I used to do, you get annoying sap on your car. Putting mayo on the sap removes the stickiness and stuff.

People say bathing in oatmeal helps with sunburn, but guess what else helps with that? Mayonnaise.

When you guys decide to get a chick knocked up and the little monsters draw on the walls, use mayo to clean that stuff right up.
Find

Mayonnaise is NOT bomb-diggity, its actually disgusting-diggity. This is known.

You CANNOT eat it because it is a mixture of sour oil and rotten eggs, fit only for the most heinous criminals in the depths of hell. Their eternal damnation and suffering is stemmed from having mayonnaise force-fed by the tube into thier greedy maws, filling their essences with mayo, until they dissolve INTO MAYO and get packaged and are sold as a "Food" product for the oblivious consumers.

Using Mayo as a hair product would pull your hair out.
Find

theres just something really gross about it.

I mean id rather use dog semen in a sandwich than mayo.

same texture, better taste, less gross ingredients.
Find

You put mayonnaise in the fridge, so it's not rotten nor sour. If you get that Miracle Whip stuff, that's gross. Yogurt is more disgusting than mayo. That actually has living bacteria in some.

It will not pull your hair out because when you shampoo your hair, you're in the shower. Same as conditioning.
Find

Fuck you and your entire life.
Find

(05-16-2015, 03:31 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Fuck you and your entire life.

Wow this is mean. ): I'm pretty sure your insults can mean more if you're nice. Like imagine this: You're super nice to everyone, and then you say one mean thing to someone and BOOM everyone says "burn". It's much more of an insult and you don't even have to be that rude. It could be like "you're mayonnaise, no one likes you" because some people don't like mayo. Or if you want to compliment someone, just say they're like ketchup, because who doesn't like ketchup (some people don't, but no one can be a people pleaser).
Find