Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove Age Requirement

Here me about before you close this thread. Age is completely IRRELEVANT to the person. It may tell you how mature they are, but every person varies and peoples comments clearly prove who is fit and who is ill-fit to be a member. They likely are not mature enough to be a staff member, but who knows some young people are very mature for their age (I love those who realize that their voice is to high, so they type instead).

I disagree, sorry. Sometimes people can act older than they are, and then prove differently after getting a rank.

Member isnt even something that matters, it only shows you're part of the community and you can show that by playing.
Find

If you are under the age of 14-15 you are still learning who you are and going through changes. A 12 year old could be mature for his age then a few months later start hanging out with different people and become a huge douche bag. Also as I stated on his app just because he is mature for his age I can't give him special privileges. That's unfair to others and others will claim they are mature for their age too and should get member because "insert name" did!

(05-17-2015, 04:33 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  I disagree, sorry. Sometimes people can act older than they are, and then prove differently after getting a rank.

Member isnt even something that matters, it only shows you're part of the community and you can show that by playing.

You represent the server as a respected member basically showing the way to act on the server. Also the problem with your first statement is that it goes with everyone not just younger people.
Find

I'd have to disagree. Even though I'm only months over, age truly does matter. I mean I was super immature back when I started palying NTG at 12 years old, but I acted mature. Then I would get mad or something and i would be immature.
Find

(05-17-2015, 04:35 AM)Axe Wrote:  [quote='McNuggie' pid='10760' dateline='1431837182']

Also the problem with your first statement is that it goes with everyone not just younger people.

Older folk aren't as likely to make a severe change, we are pretty much set in our ways.

(05-17-2015, 04:41 AM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 04:35 AM)Axe Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 04:33 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  Also the problem with your first statement is that it goes with everyone not just younger people.

Older folk aren't as likely to make a severe change, we are pretty much set in our ways.

poor bat here is set to be an idiot for the rest of his life.
Find

Biologically and psychologically 14-18 year olds are changing more than 12 year olds. I seriously don't see a good explanation to this. If a player has proved to be deserving of a rank what should stop him/her from obtaining that rank and I constantly see EXAMPLES. I can give examples of 14-18 year olds who act that way and even if the majority of 12 year olds are immature that doesn't mean the minority should be shut out.

(05-17-2015, 04:46 AM)Axe Wrote:  Biologically and Psychologically 14-18 year olds are changing more than 12 year olds. I seriously don't see a good explanation to this. If a player has proved to be deserving of a rank what should stop him/her from obtaining that rank and I constantly see EXAMPLES. I can give examples of 14-18 year olds who act that way, even if the majority of 12 year olds are immature that doesn't mean the minority should be shut out.

At 12, you could completely change into a different person. BUt at maybe, say, 15, you generally know how someone could turn out.
Find

(05-17-2015, 04:46 AM)Axe Wrote:  Biologically and Psychologically 14-18 year olds are changing more than 12 year olds. I seriously don't see a good explanation to this. If a player has proved to be deserving of a rank what should stop him/her from obtaining that rank and I constantly see EXAMPLES. I can give examples of 14-18 year olds who act that way and even if the majority of 12 year olds are immature that doesn't mean the minority should be shut out.

Are you trying to bring psychology into this? Preteens are more susceptible to outside influences. Teenagers just have puberty. Most personality changes during puberty happen early on. So please, don't start.
Find