Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam Game(s) Giveaway!

Hello all! I currently have 4 Steam games sitting in my inventory collecting dust. These games include:
Killing Floor
GTA: Sand Andreas
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Smugglers 5: Invasion

To enter for the chance to win write one nice thing (What you like most!) and one criticism (What they could work on!) of the person who posted above you along with a number between 1-1,000. The four closest (and first to post) people to the number I've chosen will receive one of these four games! If any submissions contain deliberately hurtful, rude, or sarcastic comments about the person above your submission will be disqualified and comment reported. That means no comments about something they have no control over (voice, for example), no sarcastic compliments (or criticisms), and no fake compliments or criticisms. To enter you must have at least 100 hours on the server to participate and if a comment appears to break the rules please write about the person above them and ignore theirs. I will choose the winner by next Friday at the latest. Those closest to the chosen number will be PMed to choose first.

Edit: Please don't reply unless you're entering. One submission per person!
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.

too much work

(05-21-2015, 07:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  too much work

I did it like that so it wouldn't be spammed and people would put some effort into it.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Silence you seem to be a good guy. And you need to play at the same time I do and my number is 780.
Find

you seem to really like poop, poop is nasty please try again. 262
Find

Wow it's almost impossible for me to not use sarcasm but i'll try to be serious because freebies right?

uhhh Derp you are the bestest poo- i mean, Derp you are super fun to play with. you also should play more.

ohhh uhhh 127.
Find

Find

axe first you have to tell me how bad i am.
Find

Love me <3
Find

swan is the biggest turd ever
Find