Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infection Minigame round

So I have a new minigame round idea(credit to Cyan, Celery, Chosen, Naughty, and Moi). So what you do is the beginning of the round starts with a random person being infected and they have to try to infect the others! Could be stuff such as boosted health to infected or less ammo. Just thought of it so if you want to add to the thought go ahead! Also, for extra info on the thought of infecting others lookie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

[EDIT]Guys go check out the one NotChosen posted. It goes into more detail. http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1326
Find

I need this right Meow
Umpty Dumpty
Find

+1 I think this would be amazing and fun + unique
Find

(05-22-2015, 07:05 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  +1 I think this would be amazing and fun + unique

Am I right meow?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

not exactly "unique".

it's sounds exactly the same as the infected game mode in CoD.

(im not posting my opinion, im just saying it isnt really as unique as you think it is)
Find

(05-22-2015, 07:10 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡TobiasX Wrote:  not exactly "unique".

it's sounds exactly the same from the infected game mode in CoD.

(im not posting my opinion, im just saying it isnt really as unique as you think it is)

Umm, I thought you were permabumed? It's funny how I joined for the first time around the same time you left Tongue
Anyway, either I'm stupid (Most Likely) or I should welcome you back, so......welcome back?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-22-2015, 07:13 PM)itember Wrote:  
(05-22-2015, 07:10 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡TobiasX Wrote:  not exactly "unique".

it's sounds exactly the same from the infected game mode in CoD.

Umm, I thought you were permabumed? It's funny how I joined for the first time around the same time you left Tongue
Anyway, either I'm stupid (Most Likely) or I should welcome you back, so......welcome back?

I'm perma banned in-game, and my forum ban was only 2 months.

I'm not starting anything, so why bring it up?

All im saying is that it was/is already a thing in another game.
Find

and? what's that have to do with it
Find

(05-22-2015, 07:16 PM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  and? what's that have to do with it

what do you mean?

you said it was unique, which technically it isn't considering a bunch of popular games already have it.

I never said it was a bad idea, in fact, I really didn't say anything at all.

I'm just gonna stop commenting before i get banned again.
Find

I didnt say it was unique. I mean I see what you're getting at
Find