Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery's Ban Appeal.

(05-23-2015, 07:32 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  No reason to keep him banned if he'll take the slay, although someone will just have to unban him.

Thanks nuggie, I'll be on around 4:00 EST to take my slay(s).
Find

(05-23-2015, 07:37 PM)Celery God™ Wrote:  
(05-23-2015, 07:32 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  No reason to keep him banned if he'll take the slay, although someone will just have to unban him.

Thanks nuggie, I'll be on around 4:00 EST to take my slay(s).

I can't personally unban you, being a moderator, but hopefully someone will do so by then.
Find

(05-23-2015, 07:25 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(05-23-2015, 07:20 PM)itember Wrote:  I can vouch for him, I'm in a Teamspeak call with them, and he's totally sorry, he only left to go play with Terran and others, and there was no report when he left

The reason there was no report, was because there were no staff/+members on, in which you CANT make reports.

He did not stay to even ask if Ninja wanted him slain so meh.

Well, I mean if there were no staff on then he wouldn't of really had to be slain anyways.

soo.....

oh didn't see recent posts. thanks mcnuggie.

TO CLARIFY WHAT I MEANT IS: UNLESS A REPORT ON FORUMS WAS MADE OR A STAFF WAS CALLED ON, NOT MUCH WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. GEEZ.
Find

(05-23-2015, 07:28 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  HAHA
good luck getting member now

Don't respond if you have nothing nice to say
Find

I'm actually going to have to take my slay(s) after 8:00. Something came up and it will probably take that long.
Find

Many thanks guys, please move this to resolved. Smile
Find

Unbanned and slain.