Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby server now open to members for testing!

I've opened up the lobby server to members or higher only, just to test some things and make sure everything works smoothly.

You can join the lobby server by typing !lobby in the chat of the TTT server. You can also join the TTT server from the lobby by typing !ttt.

There's not too much to do at the moment, as some of the stuff is disabled until I get it working better.

Current things to do:

Slot machines (1 - 3 coins).
Weekly quests(2 easy, 2 medium, 2 hard per week)
Weekly random weapon shop that accepts currency you obtain from quests.

More will be coming!

To access the quests, talk to the NPC at the top of the main lobby area. You can find the shop NPC in the 'wooden' looking room.

You can then obtain TWO quests at a time, and you can type !quests to bring up your quest menu, to show progress of quests, and to abandon quests if needed.

PLEASE NOTE, THE MAP AND GAMEMODE ARE IN VERY EARLY BETA. THERE WILL BE BUGS AND UNEXPECTED ISSUES.

Things to come:
A Fixed Texas Hold 'em (Gmod update broke most of my progress on this minigame).
Dueling.
Bank NPC.
Find

Cool! I'd love to hop on if I can help. Thanks!
We just type !lobby or something? Neat.

Doesn't seem to work, dang.

I joined nuggie, neat!
Find

Staking 5,500 No food No potions No prayer No Movement No magic No range
Find

!lobby should work now. I needed to restart the server for the files to apply.
Find

Scott already got 1500 coins from them lmao gg
Find

Can you work something out where we can rent "Lockers" for a low coin cost each week, and store items in them? That'd be really cool!

Edit: Brass, I did the "Burn 3 people in one round" quest and the server broke. Dead were talking to living and etc. What happened? I burned 3 people and didn't get the reward, oh no!

The top little thing that says I burnt 'em is proof. Do FIRE-BOMBS not count? That might be it.
Find

quick guys! Join before the slot machines get nerfed!

/joke.
Find

Hate how phoenixed weapons dont count as your kill if they burn to death Sad
Find

That would be kind of op, but reasonable.
Find

Lobby server looks great so far.